Thread: Windows 7 64-bit, ati 3650 hdmi - "not plugged in"

Windows 7 64-bit, ati 3650 hdmi - "not plugged in"

I just bought a new PC, Acer Aspire x3200 under Windows 7 64-bit. I unpacking everything, I make the connections. I plug my ati 3650 hdmi card . The next most surprise connection, and they told me that there is no video card installed on it. It get error message "not plugged in". So I checked all connection but everything works as usual. So I say it is the cable, I try another cable, still the same. I uninstall the driver for the network card (NVIDIA nforce ...) and download a brand new, and installed, will restart. But still same. Please help.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Windows 7 64-bit, ati 3650 hdmi - "not plugged in"

HDMI cables have a bandwidth common useless to seek the cables at very high bandwidth for a better quality cable first prize v1.3. Secondly for the record: the sound that goes by SOME DVI / HDMI, among other things, that came with the graphics card. Finally about me, I read the proposals: install the driver, goes into the config panel, active in the BIOS, etc. If you had the same problem as me start by flashing the BIOS, the device will appear as if you connect it once under Windows. For others, actually: selection of the latest drivers + audio device in the controller of sound realtek HD audio.

In fact we must ensure that the pilot of the video card is installed (the installation procedure of the video driver, custom made, can assure you that the two check box is selected: video driver and audio driver) In any case, it is like that for nVidia cards. HDMI and distance is in fact false, it appears that the maximum distance has not been defined in the consortium HDMI specs but dvi dual link to ~ 8gbps, specs c ' is 5m, so I stick around.

To work around this problem, follow these steps:

1. Click Start , click Control Panel and then double-click to open his .
    2. Tab, playback , click on the HDMI device in the device list and then click Properties .
    3. Under the tab Advanced , clear the Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device check box.
    4. Click OK twice.

Riding the new wave of camcorders equipped with HDMI output , Intensity offers. It is provided as an input and an HDMI output for now you have one side of the HDV and MPEG2 codec on the other side you have the SDI (expensive ) , From what I understand , the capture is essentially uncompressed format and 1980 x 1080. For installation, the file size and format uncompressed will soon limit the real time and saved a few hundred dollars on a card NX will be quickly outdated .

You comes with an HDMI cable 1 meter , the HDS - 4P is powered directly through the HDMI port and therefore takes external power . What to avoid continually connecting and disconnecting devices ... This switch HDMI 1.3 is already available in the land of rising sun at 12,800 yen (82 euros) . The manufacturer has however not yet indicated whether the marketing of HDS- 4P is planned. The HP Mediasmart Server is available in capacities of 500MB and 1TB QNAP TS- 109 also. It will expand their capacity subsequently using External hard disks USB and eSATA. They are so tied up in terms of capacity.