Thread: Cannot install Dell Latitude E6400 Webcam after clean install

Cannot install Dell Latitude E6400 Webcam after clean install

I was having the windows XP in my computer then later on I install the windows 7. After installing the windows 7 I was not able to install to find my webcam device. I also install the driver of the webcam but still could not find any of the solution. I also updated the software of my webcam but nothing works. I am looking for some proper solution to get solve with my problem and use my webcam on my new windows.

Re: Cannot install Dell Latitude E6400 Webcam after clean install

It seem that you have not install your software in the proper manner. If you want you can install the software in the proper manner and with some different process such as installing the software as run as administrator which is the improved form of installing any new software in windows 7. So make it sure that you install the software in administrator right which gives the full accessibility to the whole system. It is the one of the finest solution which you can use to get solve your problem.

I am also facing the same problem with my webcam installation on the computer . I have tried with the installation of the setp .inx which failed to install by giving some problem and by which the installation of the drivers was not done properly. I have tried several time with the updating of the drivers but that also not help me to recover me with the problem . I don’t know what is wrong with my webcam so looking for the proper solution.

If you have install a new window for your computer then just need to know whether the webcam is compatible with your computer or not. Sometime the version of your software does not get match with your operating system. Then you need to install the updated the latest version of software which is well define with your operating system.

You have to check whether your laptop is with Dell webcam which is provided by the company then you need to go through your user manual guide and find the solution that which windows is compatible with your webcam software. If that is not provised then you can visit the official website of your company and search for your company model number and get through that which windows is compatible with your webcam.

I am having the same windows 7 install in Dell laptop and after the included webcam has stop working but the software is install but when I looked at the device I was not able to find the drivers for my webcam but the again I install it but still the problem persist. It was working very fine with my previous operating system. So I am also looking for the proper solution so that I would be able to install the drivers which always gives error during installation.

Most of the laptop are having the inbuilt camera in it . Then check the in the device manager is having the installation of the software driver is present or not and then just right click on it and go to update software driver properly if the updating is fail then you should uninstall the software driver from the add or remove program from the control panel and try to re- install the software with it missing driver files.