Thread: Download 32-bit drivers for my Dell Inspiron n5010

Download 32-bit drivers for my Dell Inspiron n5010

I necessitate to modify my OS from 64bit to 32bit, additional than the entire my drivers are for 64bit OS (win 7) so where be able to I locate 32-bit drivers for my n5010 (15R) online and on Dell official website. I investigated dell.com website and seems they merely hold up or maintain 64 bit OS (vista/7) so how on earth be supposed to I locate 32 bit drivers compatible by means of my laptop hardware additional than what regarding drivers they install from dell official site. How be able to I get them for my innovative 32-bit Windows 7.

Re: Download 32-bit drivers for my Dell Inspiron n5010

First of the entire, you determine to encompass to perform a clean install of the OS if you desire go to a 32bit version or description of Windows 7. That individual said, Windows be supposed to install the essential drivers. Seeing as Dell merely has 64 bit drivers for that model of laptop (together Vista and Windows 7), and by means of it being a laptop I would not be getting drivers from somewhere other than the laptop producer.

It seems a number of softwares encompass major tribulations by means of 64 bit operating systems, similar to those previous programs they make use of in our courses in unit so I comprise to revolutionize it to 32-bit Short of locating the producer of the whole thing in the laptop and seeing if they comprise 32 bit drivers, there is not a whole lot you be able to do as Dell is merely providing hold up for 64 bit Windows for that model.

I had tried a lot on installing drivers from Dell Drivers & Downloads segment (yes, used my service tag), additional than there was a tribulations by means of following ones R252544 for Dell Wireless WLAN 1520 Half MiniCard. Consequence "No compatible hardware establish. The software you are challenging to install is not sustained or maintained on this system. The software determines to not be installed”. I am utilizing Windows 7 (64x edition). And on the Device Manager, beneath "Other Devices" there is an unidentified "Network Controller". I need some help here on the following issues.

I have comprised or encompassed the similar problem you are having at present. I have in addition purchased a N5O10 laptop. Which I have tribulations by means of Wifi and Webcam installation. I do not contain the accurate drivers or the hardware on this laptop dose not seems to be responding and yes I tried the entire those drivers they include uploaded in Thailand website. Be able to somebody give pleasure to assist me to locate the accurate drivers.

If you are using Windows 7 and you are not able to locate the Windows 7 drivers, try using the Vista drivers in the compatibility mode. Here you have to right hit it off on the drivers file, after that you have to left hit it off properties, subsequent to left hit it off compatibility. Revolutionize the compatibility to Vista. Then right hit it off on the drivers and after that left hit it off on run as administrator. The Desktop/Notebook Utility requirements to be installed first (if appropriate), then the chipset drivers. If they are not installed first, then the rest of the drivers determine to fail to install.

Ok subsequent to much consideration trying to resolve the extremely tribulations you described I encompass come to the conclusion that Dell has dangerously got a number of driver validation tribulations. The method I got approximately the tribulations was to basically do a manual driver bring up to date and point windows in the direction of where the R252544 package was eliminated to. This did the trick as Win 7 sorted the entire problems of locating the accurate driver and installing it. Like you, I did download the entire additional drivers mention on the Dell hold up and maintain site so at the same time as I imagine it was the R252544 package that restricted the running driver I cannot be convinced as it might encompass been one of the additional packages. This occurred unexpectedly and I cannot imagine of no matter which scrupulous I did for it to unexpectedly demonstrate up as installed hardware. I be familiar with it's not much additional than I anticipate this helps.

thank you very much

ThumbsUp Re: Download 32-bit drivers for my Dell Inspiron n5010

hey just try googling device doctro it will do everything for you you just need to scan and download update...it really helped me...i was stucked for it about a month and finally got a solution..thanx to google...

ThumbsUp Download 32-bit drivers for Dell Inspiron n5010

Dear Friends for all those who have 32 bit system with window 7 they can download their system's drivers from the following links e.g Dell N5010 INSPIRON

http://www.fileserve.com/file/JX2qBm...acks.part1.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/aXfqXj...acks.part2.rar

it will approx 3.2 GB select slower download countdown will begin and click to download . when downloading will be completed extract first part then automatically you will asked to give part2 address.

give a path to the folder 86x and your system will automatically find the relevant drivers.. alihaider_009@live.com

Re: Download 32-bit drivers for Dell Inspiron n5010

i have problem with my bluetooth device at inspron n-5010 it tells "activate bluetooth using wireless switch" but i tried to activate using fn+f2 it didnt work
    also i search on device manager bluetooh device i dint find there. and bluetooth device is on accessories and while opening the next button to connect is inactive please help me.