Thread: Installations hangs at Completing Installation

Installations hangs at Completing Installation

I want some help from you guys. Actually when I was trying to install windows 7 on the 64 and 32 bit system it runs actually upgrading is going on till the last stage and after that it hang. I have tried it for the several times but it doesn’t seem to solve. And then I try to look on the logs but I am not able to get any errors. My all the system are custom built with the Vista. When I install any software then there is no problem occur. I have tried most of the things but nothing seem to work in my case. Please suggest me in the right direction.

Re: install hangs at completing installation

Hi friend, and welcome on this forum site. Because I am regular user and my most of the problem is solved here. So many helps me and guide me in the right direction. Can you tell me all the specification of your computer that I can help you in a better way. So I am looking for your reply.

I think there is hardware issue you just follow this to make sure that no hardware conflict during the installation of windows 7. At that time uninstall all the USB drives remaining keyboard and mouse. And try to test different memory modules. After that disconnect all the monitors which is connected on network. And after that lower down your memory to one or two GB. I think it will work try it.

I have the same issue when I install my windows 7. When I saw your post then I have did that. And check that hardware correction. I have removed everything except the keyboard mouse and Ethernet connection. But even though in the last I have the same issue. It hang at the last stage. So do you have any other option.

pixelbob Guest

Re: Installations hangs at Completing Installation

You mentioned that you upgrading the system. You may first back up all your important information and try to perform a clean install and see if it will fix the problem.

I constantly intend clean install especially through Beta software . It's clearly has to do with the upgrade path. There's just no way of difficulty hooting what part of the earlier installation is hang up the upgrade. And sometimes even if the upgrade is victorious creepy issues develop none the less.

Windows 7 of path is with DirectX 11. Based on my web study, a lot of the installation issues are being caused by video which, in my view is prone to tied to grown-up cards built and planned for DirectX 9.0c. If you have onboard video, you may aim in removing your graphics card and installing on it. If you happen to have double graphics cards, you might want to remove one of the cards and install one. Hope this helps.

I had presently installed a pci sata card to get extra sata ports, and it was this card causing the install to hang. Because I was also facing the similar issue at the time of installing windows 7 it hang at the final stage. So for that I have just re plugged in the pci sata card after the install had completed. My problem get solved when I removed all that and install completely windows 7 .