Thread: Upgrade to Windows 7-Nvidia 7600 GS not recognized

Upgrade to Windows 7-Nvidia 7600 GS not recognized

I am a new user to Window 7 as previously I was using windows XP thn later on I upgraded my computer to Windows 7 64 bit but after that I started to get problem in my Nvidia 7600 GS which was not detected in my new Windows 7. When I was using the older operating system the it used to be recognize but now it seems to be absent. I also tried with the updating of my operating system but the problem persists.

Re: Upgrade to Windows 7-Nividia 7600 GS not recognized

You have to make proper note that you have install the windows 7 in the proper manner. First step is that you have to see that the card is quite seated and fit in the slot correctly and the power supply is provided with the 1200 watt. You should also make sure that your bios must be the latest with the version 0408. If this not fix your problem then you have to send your motherboard for checking to the service provider.

I was not able to see my graphic card in my device manager and it was quite irritating for me to get the problem solved. First step I did is that i removed the driver and reinstall it properly and then install the update of the driver from the official website of the windows. It help me a lot and I got solve with my problem so I suggested you it might help you too to get solve with your problem.

If you are not able to see the graphic card the make a note that you check that the windows is compatible with your driver. You have to match the driver version to your operating system version. This can be done by updating the drivers and then reboot your computer . If you want to know which driver support your motherboard then you can go through the user manual guide by which you can know the version of your drivers.

pixelbob Guest

Have you tried downloading the updated driver for Windows 7? You can find an updated driver in guru3d.com.

Re: Upgrade to Windows 7-Nvidia 7600 GS not recognized

My cousin brother is having the windows 7 install in his PC but he was facing with the problem with his display getting hang up with the black screen when he went to the device manager then he recognise that the NVidia GPU is having no driver and after seeing that I installed the latest drivers that are required for my windows 7 and restarted my computer. Then again he tried to find in the windows device manager for the driver then the GPU showed an error that it cannot find the resources. I need a help to guide my brother to get solve with his problem.

If you are done with your drivers update and still facing the trouble with your drivers then you need to format your windows and try to install the windows 7 with clean set up and reinstall the drivers in the in your computer. You make it sure that you install you drivers one by one in the sequence manner and then reboot your computer. This is the best way to get install your graphic card detected in your system.

If you are not able to recognize your Nvidia card that doesn’t mean that it must be your drivers problem always. It may be your is card must be not fix properly on your motherboard so just remove your graphic card and try to replace it back on it. If that doesn’t resolve your problem then just replace your graphic card back to the service provider and get the new one.