Thread: Monitor turns off during Win7 Installation

Monitor turns off during Win7 Installation

I don’t know what is happen when I try to install windows 7. When there is a message Press any key to boot from CD/DVD then at that time it shows windows is loading files and then windows start and after that setup loads and after that at the time of choosing setting monitor goes off. Actually it goes to power saving mode. It is happening every time when I try to install . So please suggest me what to do?

Re: Monitor turns off during Win7 Installation

Same issue happening with my cousin also but it is around 3 month back. Regarding this he got solution from one of the forum site. There was a link given I will give you that link. You simply just click here. And I hope you will definitely get your solution. I just suggest you to try this.

Here I have some question for you. Actually I want to know that you are using which type of connection for you monitor. If you are not already doing this then you try VGA ports. Actually in some of the DVI monitors this issue is familiar. When you try VGA ports it will definitely help you as it did in my case.

Dr. V Guest

I did the same thing when I was facing this. I did everything except few things but now I think they are important I can’t simply pass them. There is 14GB free space is currently available on my PC in C drive. But I have tried everything regarding this but nothing is working properly in my case. Please help me as soon as you can. Because it is really important for my college project.

I got your question as you mentioned that only 14GB free space is available in your C drive. I want to make you correct here that at least 16Gb free space is required to install 32-bit Windows 7. You make little bit more space by removing unwanted files from your C drive. Otherwise next option is contact your retailer to see more capacity of hard disk is available for your PC. You can do custom installation on the other hard drive.

Actually in my PC I have both 1 VGA and HDMI cable to connect it to my video card that is digital and analog is there. In my previous monitor I am using any one of them that is DVI or HDMI outputs. I have purchase a new monitor thos Monday. So that is why in the previous one I was force to use VGA. I think this is an issue which is related to monitor. So you just change that it will get normal again.

Really a great fix. I have removed my entire unwanted file from the C drive. And around 17 GB of space I make it available. And after that once again I have tried o install it and this time I was lucky and there is no issue I got. Then I have simply installed it. And now it is working properly.