Thread: Windows 7 Hangs for few Minutes after getting Start

Windows 7 Hangs for few Minutes after getting Start

Hi friends, I just installed windows 7 on to my system. It was being working fine for two weeks after installation. But now when I start my computer it get hang for about two to three minutes after I start. The mouse work for sometime but it also get stop moving. Any applications working behind such as music also create some crazy type of sound while it get freeze. Keyboard also gets stop operating. This was not the problem with my previous operating system. It worked fine. What can be the reason for it.

Re: Windows 7 Hangs for few Minutes after getting Start

Try to run chkdsk in the safer mode. Run it in safe mode with the repair motion that can also be helpful for other partitions. After doing it, run it for C disk as well where windows is being installed. It will display the error message saying unmount start on startup. Click the YES button. Then restart your system, it will then automatically run the chkdsk. Most probably your problem may get solved.

Previously I was also involved in the similar kind of problem. I had solved it; you wanna just start the machine in the safer mode, now go to the Device Manager, in device manager search for the Sound Card and disable the setting for the sound driver. Now restart your system back from safe mode to the normal mode. May it will be all get fine. Don’t forget to fix your sound drivers before enabling it back otherwise it will keep on freeze your system. Also update your sound driver regularly. Hope this will fix your issue.

My suggestion to you is to better reinstall the windows on to your system. And also try to update through windows update. The problem might surely get installed. The problem can also get occur due to bad sectors. Due to which the hard disk run in the PIO mode. To check whether your system runs under which mode, go to IDE controller check whether that you are using the DMA mode. It should not be in PIO mode. Also freezing is due to the bad RAM problem or the CPU might get more heat. Check any of the problems you have. If still occurs, install windows 7 again.