Thread: Best HTPC frontend for windows 7 based system

Best HTPC frontend for windows 7 based system

After HTPC mounted on home, So, I recently ordered an ION 330. I liked the view of its integrated remote control etc. But the beast turns noisy. Also I have just migrate my PC ( it everyday not mediacenter ) by an Imac 27 " and my Netgear router with a Time-capsule . This was to become my mediacenter server and its media was to come pick it. Second problem connecting to the time capsule is going very well with my Asrock under WIndows 7. Suddenly it's decided, I use my right of withdrawal , I reference the Asrock and I ordered a mac mini. At least I have a totally compatible system, and these mini macs really are inaudible. Do you have any tips for me to complete this config ?

Re: Best HTPC frontend for window 7 based system

Zalman HD 160XT PLUS: a media center box which should delight fans of HTPC. The machine is equipped with a front LCD 7 inch touch you to access many features such as displaying time , date , network activity , the rate of CPU utilization but also to show even why not ... an Internet Explorer window , watch a movie or launch any Windows application.

I focus more for a Linux version dedicated to the media center. Build a box MultiMédiaBox (MMB)short stature, with the interest to put in your living room media center ( next to your TV). Play divx 's ( broader evolution that platinum dvd / divx salon , thanks to optimization of codecs ) Having access to its web tv (for those who have a flat screen LCD or plasma ) serve as a VCR thanks to the inclusion of a TV card (with remote) .

Arisetec is part of the world leaders in HTPC enclosures . Discover the housing MediaCenter HT -200 is the ideal box to equip your multimedia installation . The 80mm fan at the rear promotes exceptional ventilation to run the widest range of applications . With its USB and FireWire ports on the front, connect your USB sticks or external hard drive easily . It is compatible with formats Full ATX , microATX and AT in order to incorporate the maximum individual components.

Yoo need to use MSI Hawk. After meeting a success on the Radeon HD 5770 here that MSI offers the alternative side NVIDIA N460GTX with the Hawk. The program includes a factory overclocking , a PCB house with components of the military classes and especially the cooler Twin Frozr Zone II has already proven. GPU frequency increased from 675-780 MHz , the shader 1350-1560 MHz, but the Giga- byte GDDR5 memory remains frozen at 1600 MHz ! Despite the overclocking.

Re: Best HTPC frontend for windows 7 based system

The advance HTPC 2610 Media Center sold from 90 € without power but who has not at all unanimous, quite the contrary . Fashion is the Media Center and more and more consumers are planning to build a PC under the TV to enjoy their DiVX , MP3 and pictures in the exhibition. The choice of components is not an easy task , especially for the housing must meet aesthetic and functional requirements.