Thread: Computer turns off without warning (no BSOD)!!!!!!!

Computer turns off without warning (no BSOD)!!!!!!!

System just moves turned off by itself in the random procedure. I performed the fresh installation of Windows 7 Ultimate and it does not move to change anything as before. I have swapped out various sections to isolate the problems if it was hardware and so far entirething checks out (HDD, RAM, vid card, MOBO). I have committed the updated BIOS with the newest onto the motherboard and the system performs properly . Once the system turns off and it seems to perform it over and over if I try to run right away..

Re: Computer turns off without warning (no BSOD)!!!!!!!

Well, if you actually swapped the entire component but the case...Have you used to go for the assembling the same outside the situation on a non-conductive surface? And for the record, My money is still on the possible PSU problems...

Have you used to go with the WhoCrashed yet?

• How long does the same stay on before turning off ?
    • Have you tried working with only one stick of memory at a time?
    • Have you restarted using only the bare necessities?

Thanks for the suggestion and helpful information regarding this. I am so gald that someone considerded for my issues ..By the way, I have tried assembling the same on my hardwood floor. I will make the double to find out the status of the PSU for current situation. I ha've also used to go with the 1 stick of memory at a time as well as starting running in the safe mode. I will try WhoCrashed, seems as the useful utility.

Thankyou.

It seems as overheating related case . You have to boot into the BIOS and find out the PC health regarding this . let the computer move into the idle situation and there for a bit and watch to temps. At the idle status, it should not get to hot. You are able to also enter the BIOS immediately after a turn off , if you are able to catch the same and check temps then. Or download a monitoring program.

Fine , the burn in tested primarily for the cpu measurement so if that verify that your CPU is not the culprit. The Prime95 blend test heavily check out the RAM efficiency if that is getting failed and crashing you system immediately and I would state that it is a RAM related issue . Just because of the memtest passes does not indicate that there is not an issue . I tend to search out that the Prime 95 will get the errors where different programs are unable to do the same thats why we all work with this . Just be sure that your entire configuration for your RAM are configured properly within the BIOS check voltage, timings, and frequency. Also test to be sure that your memory multiplier is not configured with so high.

If you have configured the entire thing with the default configuration then, I am unable to get the issues with any of the hardware since it acted in the normal way before. While OCing, only there are two components get affected by maximum voltage and maximum temps which is commonly the RAM and the Graphics cards.We commonly see them end up with the permanent issues, Processors either burn out or then just do not seem to be that much affected with the OCing thing.