Thread: Frequently Bluescreening

Frequently Bluescreening

I am not sure about this what I did just but my system has started blue screening again and again when I come to start this . I am just considering that it should be caused from my motherboard because the system would not start (not even post) until I have a little pressure around the power onto the post section . Currently, system boots properly every time but blue screens appeared a lot. It might be completely unrelated .Anybody here have any suggestion regarding this ..

Re: Frequently Bluescreening

This is commonly getting appeared because of the incapability of the installed driver . In case, if you have previously installed the driver then you need to uninstall that properly and then after make the installation of the same . The entire error associated with the blue screen is getting occurred and is related to the drivers . A re-installation should resolve you right up. You need to give it a try and I am sure it can fix the issue of bluescreen..

Thank you very much for the reply and helpful suggestion . Actually, i have tried go with the procedure of uninstallation and then reinstallation of windows and as well as the appropriate driver which is required from the entitled componenets but I figured out that the same thing going on again and again . Commonly, when watching the youtube videos but not always. seems as related to the memory issue as programs got crashed quickly .

There are some dumps states that the driver and different applicable NT kernal system which would not be a driver fault right ?

I am little bit confused at this point of time . Could you explain actually what is the "post area" as you stated for your motherboard ? It seems as maybe you shorted or temporarily fixed a short to the soft-on connection onto your root(soft-on) power switch on your case (the start button tagged on your case). It may be presumed as another problem to your BSOD's.

Related to your BSOD's which dump file is displaying that the operating system is getting unable to scan those driver files or that the files are damaged or that it is related to the hardware problem and the operating system considers the cause is some random driver.

Hey !!! it could be because of the PSU, which it makes some sense if BSOD move under the load, For example.. while watching the videos. If you have performed the complete, clean and fresh installation of the operating system and all moved fine then you do have to think about your hardware implemented .

This would be helpful if you would post your entire implemented components and the absolute specification of the same . That way others might be capable to provide the additional help.

"power on/off post area" the pins which is used to power on the motherboard IDE lights etc.

I am not sure that it is my PSU as its brand spankin new. There could be the HD's according to me and maybe I should go for some diagnostics on them. If it was though the I would not be sure for both hard drives that would be going through the similar errors. The New one Operating system was on separate Drive.Windows XP is installed on the 250GB WD and the new OS is implemented on the 75GB raptor.

Very well system. I would go for this:

1. Pull the entire connected hard disk SATA cables from motherboard except one of the operating system drives. Put the same within the port 0. Start system, test. There is no such type of matter what the evaluation delivered , go for the same with the different one OS / drive.

2. If still having BSOD, pull connection, get grounded and then after pull the motherboard and one hard disk out of the case. Place onto the non-conductive surface but close enough to case/psu to connect. Connect in power connectors, one SATA drive, video, mouse/kbb within the USB on motherboard, soft-on cable if you need. Test.

maria.sizer Guest

Your drivers has not been installed properly, do one thing uninstall your drives and then install it again.
    If you still face the problem then format your drive, before formatting take a backup so that you cannot lost your data,otherwise you can recovered lost data from data recovery software. There are so many software available like recuva,datadoctor, Stellar windows data recovery software.