Thread: Product Recovery failed with Error Number 11122

Product Recovery failed with Error Number 11122

I need some suggestion from you all regarding this issue . Replaced the hard disk on a Satellite SA 40 -121 (PSA40E). By working with the original recovery disks, I always getting the message Error Number (11122) Message cannot load bitmap file max height=100.

The latest one hard drive is specified as 80 GB ,runs without failure, checked with the IBM Drive Fitness Testing . BIOS of Satellite SA 40 is updated to the latest Version 1.5. Normal windows XP Pro CD installation going on but without all the Toshiba Drivers and Tools. Someone here can help me out from this ...

Re: Product Recovery failed with Error Number 11122

I got this problem before on my friend's computer system and after that I moved to resolve the problem but got failed to fix then but now I resolved this by my own. Issue occurred from the Original Toshiba CD's had failures. I have done the copied of the damaged media with a good (best is golden media), but burned the same with the minimum speed, my CD-RW burner can due. 2x. That copy has resolve my damaged media. Everything is now going fine !!!!

Error 11122 is commonly a critical system error occurred from the damaged and missing registry data. This error should be resolved immediately to restrict further corruption to the Windows file system.

Error 11122 error symptoms can be involved in the PC performance restriction, program crashes, system freezes, startup/shutdown related issues and file errors. Risks that can evaluate from not repairing your system include blue screens, file corruption, and hardware failure.

resolving the Error 11122 is seems as simple .You need to finish the downloading and the installation of the validated and tested PC Health Advisor, a Microsoft Windows tool which will analyze your registry for any type of damage and corruption, obsolete, and invalid entries resulting from failed installations, incomplete un-installations, disabled the drivers, and spyware applications. This is freely available on the internet and you can download this to use..
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I am running with the HP Pavilion dv9500t that is less than a year before . It contains the specification of 2GB of RAM and a 2 GHz Core 2 Duo . It came qwith the pre installation of Windows Vista Home Premium. I finished the upgraded this to the Vista Business before some months. Later, I discovered that I needed the media features running within the Home Premium, so I interacted with the HP online technicals with the chat. They suggested that in order to proceed the restoration of Home Premium I have to put the recovery disk within the optical drive and reboot the computer system.