Thread: GA-MA74GM-S2: Windows 7 installation error

GA-MA74GM-S2: Windows 7 installation error

I want to install the Windows 7 in my PC but when I put the Windows 7 DVD in my Dvd drive its asks me, Do you want to boot the CDROM(Y/N) and when i hit Y the screen just black out and with the series of H's could be seen on my computer screen. First I was having Asus motherboard but now I have Gigabyte motherboard and wants to install Windows7, so I need a good solution to load Windows 7 on my PC.

Re: GA-MA74GM-S2: Windows 7 installation error

You just simply enter the BIOS with the entire new setup and then select ypur DVD device, it will show you for the first boot option and secondly for the hard drive then put the DVD in the DVD tray and close it, restart your system.When you start your PC it will ask you to hit any key to boot from CD. Try it, this may fix your problem.

Firstly you have to check the new motherboard you brought is having the BIOS up to date.During udating the BIOS,an invalid BIOS Image appears, then just click on the drive window and then the .Fxx file will appear.The CPU doesn't need a BIOS upgrade instead you need to change the boot order in the BIOS setup. An updated BIOS can fix your Windows installation problem.

You need to download the MA74GS24.FI from the offiicle website of gigabyte and load it to your USB drive.Then run the Q-Flash utility and then try to upload the file.Before installing the windows firstly get the latest graphic drivers to a USB flash drives and then load it to your PC. This solution may help you to fix the problem.

The Windows7 does not support the Serial Key devices.While upgrading and using the Serial Key with any alternative input device,then you should turn off the Serial Keys and instead of it install another input option before the upgradation. In order to turn off the Serial Key in Window XP, click on start then open accessibility option from the control panel.For futher details, visit the official website of Microsoft Accessibility.

To fix with the problem of Windows 7 installation just burn the ISO Image on a DVD of the Windows 7 operating system. Make it sure that you but the DVD correctly without any errors and for the good result burn your DVD using Nero Burning ROM.Remember to burn the DVD at lowest speed, having a 4x speed will be good to burn a Windows DVD.

Mostly the computer is detecting the change in hardware or it may be having the incomplete previous install.So you need to run a repair installation to correct that hardware. Before repairing make sure you have taken the back up of the data. Windows is also having the repair windows option you can try this option this may also help you to get fix with your problem. Also check and test your Windows 7 runs on 4Gb to 5Gb memory.