Thread: Windows7 is better than Windows vista

Windows7 is better than Windows vista

I am currently using windows vista in my machine i want to know that is windows7 is better than vista? what configuration required to run the machine faster and smother?

Re: Windows7 is better than Windows vista

Windows7 is the latest and upgraded operating system by micro soft as it is upgraded advance features are added to it which make its use simpler. configuration required to run the system may be minimum 1GB RAM and 160GB
    of Hard Disc.

Windows vista is the earlier version of operating system were as windows7 is the latest which make itself a better option.windows7 have great interface which make it user friendly and easy to operate, its faster than the earlier version.Windows 7 does not need extra requirements like for eg
    a game needs 2.8 GHz for Xp/7 and 3.0 GHz for Vista.

Yes I agree with that windows 7 is batter than vista because it is easier to use. There are so many features available like jump list, snap, windows search, windows task bars, performance improvements, Fill 64-bit support, Windows Live Essentials and so on. The graphics are also good.

fancysmith Guest

Window 7 comes with increased speed and performance. Before that Windows operating system sold by Microsoft hardware requirements needed to conduct further and faster than previous versions. But it has certainly changed with Windows 7 because it provides a much better speed and performance with the same hardware configurations. From my personal experience, I would say it often performs better than Windows XP, especially in the form of startup time of Windows and some applications

alfordalvin Guest

From the my point of the view Windows 7 is batter because there are so many features available like Multiple Instances of Same Program. Automatic Changing of Desktop Wallpaper. Direct Access Feature. Fast Booting.