Thread: Screen has suddenly developed a strange blue tint

Screen has suddenly developed a strange blue tint

I am running the system of mine with the Windows XP and now getting the blue tint. System is working fine till yesterday but today morning the when i turn on the computer it gives me blue tint for while and then turn back to normal display. After use certain hour it gave me same screens and remain in that state for 15 min. I am unable to resolve the issue. If you are having any solution then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Screen has suddenly developed a strange blue tint

I think that the issue is with the hardware which might be got the loose connection with the device. I will advice you to check for the hardware connection which are attached to the system and see whether the hardware is connected with the proper. If the hardware attached with the system is having loose connection then you can get this issue. So tight the connection and work with issue.

There are several reason for the BSOD. The most common is that your system got corrupted with the Virus which is causing the issue with the system and in result getting the Blue screen of Death. I will recommend you to install the Antivirus program and then run the full system scan but make sure the Antivirus is running with the latest virus database.

It seems that the video card is causing the issue with the display of the monitor and that is why you are getting the BSOD error. I this installation of the latest graphic driver for the video card might resolve the issue with the same. Just install the latest driver for the same and see whether the issue resolved or not.