Thread: Settings won't appear in Windows Virtual PC; machine won't start; toolbar not right; xpmode ok

Settings won't appear in Windows Virtual PC; machine won't start; toolbar not right; xpmode ok

I am not able to do the settings in windows virtual PC. When I am going to access my VM then it does not start. What is problem in starting of my VM? I have downloaded some basic items like XP mode, Virtual PC and update XP mode. XP mode is fine but tool bar is unspecified. When I want to settings of VM and right click on the that nothing appears. For this type of problem can you give some suggestions?

Re: Settings won't appear in Windows Virtual PC; machine won't start; toolbar not right; xpmode ok

Your VM is not started. You have to just reboot your VM. The problem of VM will improved, you can access the Virtual Machine after clicking on the setting option in the tool bar, With the help of tool bar you can "create virtual machine". Now you can change the settings of the Virtual Machine. The tool bar will also shown up.

Re: Settings won't appear in Windows Virtual PC; machine won't start; toolbar not right; xpmode ok

You want to do setting of youe virtual machine then double Click on VCMX file. After doing it you have to right on a VCMX file and select settings of it. You can now create a virtual machine and it will be in XP mode. You want to setting of virtual machine then go through the path.
    "%SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot% \system32\VMCPropertyHandler.dll,LaunchDefaultVM"

If you are running windows 7 pro 64bit. You should buy this version rather than home premium because XP mode enable some of legacy stuff. For download you have got to web and follow the website instructions and installed it. You should create virtual hard disk on the disk. The dialogue box will appear and say to install.

sunnyrepairs Guest

Use reginout registry cleaner it will solve ur problem