Thread: i have forgot my windows 7 password & i dont have any other account

i have forgot my windows 7 password & i dont have any other account

Hello,
    I have recently installed Windows 7 in my computer and set a user-name and a password to it to protect my computer. But the problem is that I have forgotten my password and I cant log in as Administrator. I tried to login as a guest to the system but it does not help me much. please help me.

Re: i have forgot my windows 7 password & i dont have any other account in my PC what can i do for open

When we install new operating system then it will automatically creates an account for us named “Administrator” and sets its password to blank. We have to change or we can say create a new password. And if you have forgotten your password then you have to do the following to login to the system.

Start your system and when you see windows welcome screen or the screen where it ask for user-name and password then press ctrl+alt+del keys twice and as you press the keys you will see a classic login box. Now type “Administrator”(Don’t type the quotes) in user-name field and keep the password field blank. Press enter, You should able to login into Windows.

Now you can assign a password from Control Panel > User Account. This can also be done using safe mode.

Re: i have forgot my windows 7 password & i dont have any other account in my PC what can i do for open

There is a method which provides recovery of forgotten password. Windows XP and further version provides this method. Forgotten Password can be recovered by using “Reset Disk”. But you have to create a password reset disk before. And you can use that disk to reset your password in future if you lost your password.

Above mentioned trick is good but if it does not work in your case then try the following.
    1.Boot your system using windows Bootable CD and follow the instructions.
    2.When it reaches to the option where it asks for repairing existing system then accept it by pressing R. it will start running repair program.
    3.It will start copying file to your system.
    4.After few minutes, When all the copy work get finished it will restart your system. After that it will show “Press any key to continue…”. Don’t press any key. Otherwise it will again start loading files.
    5.Now it will show a small progress bar on the left site which will show some progress details.
    6.Here you have to be very careful. Look carefully to the details. As it shows “Installing Devices”. Press F10 key from your keyboard.
    7.As you press E10 hey it will show a command prompt window where you have to type nusrmgr.cpl and press Enter.
    8.Now you will see the same User’s account window which you see in control panel.
    9.Further you know what you have to do. Reset or Remove any account without any problem.
    try it!!!

No need to worry, There are many people who have lost their password. You can not go to safe mode and reset your Windows password because you have lost your admin password. There are many software available on internet which helps in recovery of password. There is a Windows password unlocker which helps to recover password.

Re: i have forgot my windows 7 password & i dont have any other account

Alternatively download ERD commander iso file. Burn the ISO image to a CD and boot from it. Now you can reset your windows password.
    Have fun
    http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/1361664.png

buaini Guest

If you can't login Windows 7 operating system, the only thing you can do is making a Windows password recovery disk and using the disk to recover your Windows password, and then you need:

1> a blank CD disk or USB flash drive.
    2> a computer that can download from Internet .
    3> a program that can recover Windows password.

However,there are many software available and you don't know which is better,If that,I suggest you some good software both me and my friends always use:

Windows Password Key:It is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system

The top easy and safe methods for you reset your lost Windows 7 password. All you need to do is selecting an appropriate method recover your Windows 7 Password now:

Method one: Logging in Windows 7 with an available admin account to recover Win 7 password

Methods two: Creating a password recovery disk to recover the Win 7 password, by this methods, you need create a Windows password reset disk before you have lost or forgotten your Windows admin password.

Method three: Using Windows Password Recovery software to recover Windows 7 password
    Under such circumstances, you may need the help of other software. There are some free softwares can settle the problem such as Ophcrack, Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, Cain & Abel v4.9.31. However, when you operate these softwares, the disadvantages are obvious. You may lose your patience if you experience them.
    I f you want to reset your windows 7 password easily and timely , some softwares with high capability price can help you. For example, Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0, Windows Password Key, Password Recovery Bundle, etc…

"Above mentioned trick is good but if it does not work in your case then try the following.
    1. Boot your system using windows Bootable CD and follow the instructions.
    2. When it reaches to the option where it asks for repairing existing system then accept it by pressing R. it will start running repair program.
    3. It will start copying file to your system.
    4. After few minutes, When all the copy work get finished it will restart your system. After that it will show “Press any key to continue…”. Don’t press any key. Otherwise it will again start loading files.
    5. Now it will show a small progress bar on the left site which will show some progress details.
    6. Here you have to be very careful. Look carefully to the details. As it shows “Installing Devices”. Press F10 key from your keyboard.
    7. As you press E10 hey it will show a command prompt window where you have to type nusrmgr.cpl and press Enter.
    8. Now you will see the same User’s account window which you see in control panel.
    9. Further you know what you have to do. Reset or Remove any account without any problem.
    "

If you are in domain and you have forgotten your password then you have to contact your System administrator to reset your password. You can use password reset disk to reset your password if you are not on a domain. And if you don’t have password reset disk and you have forgotten your password then you don’t be able to reset the password and you will not be able to log in to the system. You have to reinstall the windows.