Thread: usb_interrupt_write error

usb_interrupt_write error

When I work with this function as usb_interrupt_write returns -2. From the help page states that a number < 0 is an error. But before it comes with the number as -32 (it was because i do not pass the absolute address of terminating point). But currently, I don't have any idea about the reason why is this error (now) -2

According to me, it could be an EndPoint error, that this terminating point is not a file descriptor valid. Somebody have any idea about the procedure to open an endpoint ?

Re: usb_interrupt_write error

I am also suffering with the same issue and the same workaround , I got the libhid and I need to try with this library to transfer the bytes. I have finished the downloading of libhid-0.2.15.orig and when I issue the ./configure, It started to report this error:

configure: doxygen found. using doxygen.
    configure: error: No appropriate db2man stylesheet found.

and stop.

I tried to find the solution on google what is db2man and what is the proedure to perform the installation of the same for suse but I don't find nothing. Do you have any idea where I am able to perform the download db2man?

There are some other user were also suffering with the same issue and as well as my friend who are working onto the Linux operating environment. After discussing with some experts, i got something which is approved as useful command . Just try to do this once:

Code:
    updatedb
    locate docbook.xsl

Thank you very much for wonderful suggestion ! very much , now it is functioning now . I found in my computer system and received a lot of copies of docbook.xsl, so after doing all these, I modified the file configure and I find that it requires the file located at /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/manpages/docbook.xsl.

So, I finished the coping of the same in this directory and then it moves without any issues and error messages ...