Thread: XP Mode Text Services and Input Languages settings keep reverting to English.

XP Mode Text Services and Input Languages settings keep reverting to English.

I use XP mode, a virtual machine running close bases in the number of differential disk. I have a question that the text services and input languages in from the settings I use, it is American English American English every time I start the recovery. I am not unusual, I live in the UK, but there is a keyboard, the United States. How do I stop from my choice of settings to change the text services and input languages, and stop re-install / re-start the set, I do not choose?

Re: XP Mode Text Services and Input Languages settings keep reverting to English.

The only thing I can suggest is to follow these steps
    1. First of all you have launch in windows XP mode.
    2. After that you have to click on start and then on control panel
    3. After that you have click on date, time, language and Regional options.
    4. After that you change the languages tab and after that you need to click on detail button.
    5. Then you need to set the English language as the default language and press ok.

Re: XP Mode Text Services and Input Languages settings keep reverting to English.

Formerly, the establishment of a multilingual environment was a challenge when deploying an operating system. Often he had to wait long before the publication of fully localized versions. In addition, the limited number of languages available an extra challenge for organizations operating globally. The user interface (MUI) of the operating system Microsoft Windows Vista offers a new approach to the multilingual environment.

According to me Windows XP, Pack MUI applied to an English version and language packs were installed to provide a localized user experience. However, the results were mixed: some languages were receiving better care than others. Furthermore, it was in all cases install language packs on an English version of Windows XP.

Resource interface localized for Windows Vista. The language packs contain all the textual resources of the user interface. Windows Vista language pack has fully localized user interface with all elements in the specified language. The English (United States) of Windows Vista is a standalone version of the language to which the language pack, U.S. was applied. The language packs also include references to related languages.