Thread: Windows 7 changes to Ukrainian part way through install (Using VMWare Fusion 3)

Windows 7 changes to Ukrainian part way through install (Using VMWare Fusion 3)

I am having this problem and I wan to get out of this in any possible manner. On my Mac book, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate on VM Ware. While it was restarting it started in Ukrainian. I was clueless about this, but then with the help of Control Panel I managed to change the language settings to English. Even after doing this there are somethings that are still appearing in Ukraine.Can any one there help me please?

Re: Windows 7 changes to Ukrainian part way through install (Using VMWare Fusion 3)

I can not understand properly what are you trying to convey. Can you let me know some of the details about what you did? and what you have? Which version of the Windows did you install Ultimate? or Enterprise? From where did you get it? What is the bit version of the machine that you have is it 64 bit or 32 bit. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Please give the details.

Re: Windows 7 changes to Ukrainian part way through install (Using VMWare Fusion 3)

I already mentioned the detail about the system, I had mentioned that I am having Mac book with Windows 7 Ultimate installed. It is 32 bit. I guess 32 bit is the highest. I am not really sure about whether this is root cause of my problem, should I go for 32 bit or is it OK...I also visited the VM Ware forum but did not actually got any solution from there. Please let me Know if that is the real problem.

I do not think that there may be any problem with the language whether its a 32 bit or 64 bit. The next question is what was the language of the DVD? Yes to remind you that 64bit or 32bit won't affect the installation language. The only thing now comes to my head is that, you must have purchased a pirated or hacked copy. Contact and get the original Microsoft DVD.

I was also suffering from the same problem. I bought my Windows 7 "GENUINE WINDOWS 7 HOME 32 BIT OS 32BIT RETAIL". It came in CD paper cover having a label over it. It said that it was for a 32bit. It also had a activation key in it. Now the problem is that I do not get Ukrainian but some other language. It works, but it is not completely in English.With the new VM Fusion automated easy install for Windows, there is no language question and there is no other way of installing.Now I am also sure that Enriquee is correct in saying that its a pirated copy.

Now in this thread I looked all the way from TOP to BOTTOM but could not find even a single discussion on VMWare Fusion 3. So, I thought of discussing it here. If you are using Mac that does not mean that you can not use Windows. By using VMWare Fusion 3 you can run Mac and Windows both side by side. This can be achieved flawlessly and even without rebooting. Using this you can safely run your favorite windows program alongside Mac.