Thread: WHS with U-verse 2Wire 300HGV-B

WHS with U-verse 2Wire 300HGV-B

Does anyone have a through U - verse 2-wire can 3800HGV - B's (RG) of the WHS trial successfully installed? My WHS pilot work until I have a great new service installation. Problem set up WHS trial, mainly due to the wireless router (2-wire can 3800HGV - b) does not support UPnP, as I received the following message: Unable to verify that the router is unacceptable link to verify that the router is to accept remote access connection authentication forwarding port.

Re: WHS with U-verse 2Wire 300HGV-B

I just bought a WHS that I could install without too much suffering on the main pc (running vista full) thanks to your forum among other but I encounter a problem during the installation of a second PC with Vista Family Premium. The installation goes well until the second WHS client PC tries to access the WHS to configure the backup (see screenshot attached). I tried to redo the installation by setting the IP address of the second PC but without success. But I did not really believe that this PC can clearly see the WHS in the list of elements connected to the network.

I try to install Windows Home Server but the problem occurs rapidly during the initialization phase of the installation, an error message appears: "Unable to initialize UI subsystem". SD is 80GB IDE, install master on another layer DVD drive. No PCI card or anything else. Is there anyone who has managed to install this without any problem?

Before installing the software on the PC server, it is better to take an inventory of hardware and drivers to recover. Using PC Wizard allows to compile a list of components. The first step in setting up the network is to install the WHS on the computer. Warning: WHS automatically reformat all hard drives that are connected to the PC at the time of installation.

According to me it must then give a no to the computer. For this, we must make the property workstation. Give a meaningful name like X Server In the working group, enter the name of your local network as displayed in the same place on your PCs with XP (to obtain this information, click on Start / Control Panel / System and Maintenance)

According to me it must then give a no to the computer. For this, we must make the property workstation. Give a meaningful name like X Server In the working group, enter the name of your local network as displayed in the same place on your PCs with XP (to obtain this information, click on Start / Control Panel / System and Maintenance)