Thread: Windows 7, Dell Laptop can't boot except in safe mode Security Center Issues caused by incomplete shutdown

Windows 7, Dell Laptop can't boot except in safe mode Security Center Issues caused by incomplete shutdown

I am using Windows 7 which I had upgraded from Vista recently. In addition to that I had added some more Ram sticks and a GPU. I was just working around to install some applications in the newly upgraded program. Now after adding AVG I got a warning in the center of installation and the system shut off. Then after restarting it booting under safe mode only. It does not goes in normal mode.

Re: Windows 7, Dell Laptop can't boot except in safe mode Security Center Issues caused by incomplete shutdown

There can be various reason behind this. First the safe mode option can be enabled from MsConfig. Click on start > Run and then type msconfig. In the first windows see that whether safe mode is ticked or not. If yes the remove it and reboot your system. The second solution you can do is run a system option from safe mode. Avoid any malicious software right now.

Re: Windows 7, Dell Laptop can't boot except in safe mode Security Center Issues caused by incomplete shutdown

I got a similar issue and after some research on google I got solution for the fix. First when you get a continuous Safe Mode and blue screen then just go to My computer > Properties > Advanced > Startup and Recovery > Automatically restart and then remove the tick from the same. Check that if there is any wrong driver installed in the system. If yes then remove it.

Update your system drivers and first just remove any new application you got. This is a system error and some application in the system is causing the crash of Windows not allowing to boot in normal mode. This can be due to corrupt driver. Click on start and then type cmd and in that type chkdsk. Hit enter and then check back. Also run system restore if possible.

I have tool for this which I use to learn about system crash. Get BlueScreenView and then double-click on the application to launch the program. Wait until a list of crashes appear. For each of crashes, click on it, go to Options > Lower Pane Mode > Bluescreen in XP style. At the bottom will display the contents of the blue screen. There you can see the errors which has caused Windows to crash.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode of Windows. When you start your computer in Safe Mode, only the specific components necessary for the execution of the operating system is loaded. Safe mode does not allow some functions, like connecting to the Internet for example. Windows boot under this when there are some issue with the operating system. Run a repair installation.

There are several reasons that can lead us to restart in Safe Mode, here I evoke that which concerns us. For many files, especially files and malware, it is impossible to remove because they are running. If we tried, mostly, you get an error message telling us that the file is being used by someone or by an application. This looks like some corrupt application installed in your system.