Thread: WHS Acer H340 Squeezebox & Radio

WHS Acer H340 Squeezebox & Radio

Hello,
    I have a Logitech Squeezebox radio increased with the router is connected via wireless and the stereo with. Radio works fine. The music is stored on the WHS I can play properly. On the WHS I have installed the latest Logitech Addon. Also installed on the WHS is LightsOut in the registered version of the truth. First, I have the SBOx simply connected to the router and installed the Addin. Music Library was searched and everything worked so far. Then I heard music from the collection, while all clients were from. After 10 minutes the server has been on standby as set in LightsOut. OK must, indeed even about the SBOx in the monitored devices in LO. Now if I turn on but the SBOx, the server will be aroused, I did not want to do this. Here, the radio is only half the time and when I'm home alone I hear music from the server. Most really bothers me that the system stays on even when the SBOx in standby. My network shows me in the options WOL Magic Pattern and Pattern Match, that is also adjustable. Can you please help me with this? Thank you for your help.

Re: WHS Acer H340 Squeezebox & Radio

The behavior is exactly right. However, now remains of the servers at the time. This is because the radio is never entirely out. That is, with all the Squeezebox players so the case. Here is the tool "LightsOut integration" that the speakers and monitors when not in use the plug-LO is a sign, whereupon LO off right. Best not mess around there, otherwise the server does not wake up. Can you listen to the radio and also with the SBS?

On the Acer drive C: is a file Player, if you can believe the properties were created after installing the plugin. Whether the plugin is not really I know. And the file has a size of 0 KB. But how and where I say it, it should monitor this file? This time the settings of the plugin is installed on the SB: Enter the number of minutes (after playing stops or after the system resumes) at the end of which the plugin will again allow the system to go into standby. Enter 0 (zero) to completely prohibit automatic standby on this system = 20. Enable this setting to prohibit system standby while players are turned on, i.e not displaying the clock. Lights Out Setting - Define action for Lights Out when system is allowed to power down.

For the control of a file with LightsOut need the full version. In all my Squeezebox - Radio, Classic and Duet - will not be sent a Magic Packet, the library if I switch to my SBS, running on the Acer. If I'm just turning on and connected for example with mysqueezebox official site but nothing happens.

According to information in the site the Addon are up to date. I just do not know where I put the file in Players. I Must register so that they will be monitored the files. Please let me know the option where I can submit the file. Also, please tell me how to down grade the version.

Of course I also monitor the file in my LO version. The button "More" to me is not just noticed. Whom I have just seen a picture in the developers corner and thought, let's see if I have to also. Then I test the time now whether it works as it should.

So this PlugIM is installed. But what should I change because now I still have a problem with this.

So this PlugIM is installed. But what should I change because now I still a mystery.