Thread: Windows 7 Slow logon when logging onto domain

Windows 7 Slow logon when logging onto domain

As I have mentioned in the title that I am facing the problem of slow logon whenever I am logging on to domain, I am saying it is slow means it is taking nearly 20 to 30 minutes. When I am starting the system it is booting normally and the logo for windows 7 also log on normally but after that it takes time and this is really annoying. Is there any solution for the problem I am facing with my windows 7.

Re: Windows 7 Slow logon when logging onto domain

You should clean with ccleaner analyze and then you go to clean registry errors you look at the question you answer yes you save and you correct the errors then you go into tools ccleaner and still you look at the programs that you are useless. You can also delete all backups except the last 5 and it still ccleaner then after uninstall ccleaner in addition suppression programs in the panel configuration. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

You can also transfer any surplus from your notification area you go to Start Run and you type egedit key_current_users \ software \ Mircrosoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ explorer \ notify tray delete values and IconStreams PastIconsStream then go to Task Manager "processes" in the list click on explorer.exe complete the process go to file <new spot "type explorer.exe and restart

I administer to problems logging off site. When the position is on our network logon this is no problem, but as soon as it tries to start the same post on another network (in the user or other companies) is much more open Long (2 full minutes). So that when logging on the controller's job search. The domain ok, but why the timeout (if it is indeed that) if it anormallement higher for a particular job? So how to solving this problem of slowness when logon? I am asking this because I have already tried to delete the item in the field and put that thing back.

I am also having problem when logon locally on my workstation that are having windows 7 this operating system is fast but when I log domain (Active Directory), it takes bq gst (5-10 min). Another problem, after the opening of this session, each time I want to print using a network printer, I must set it again, because it remembers more than the old setup.

One thing to watch is if you're in automatic DHCP mode. ie if your PC has to contact a server for an IP address assigned. Launch console back in one: ipconfig / all and look if you're using DHCP If so will see in the properties of your network connection over TCP / IP, the name of your DHCP server. The solution for is to check that you're quite a DHCP server available and then paste it into your DSL IP address IP hard.

You can also try this: on the post windows 7, go into the service management (start, run, services.msc). Double click on the service assistance tcpip / netbios. Connection tab, choose 'log on as a local account'. Ditto for DHCP and DNS. In the TCP DNS IP of your network card on your posts windows 7, add the IP of the server.