Thread: Can't install Windows 7 Pro on apple iMac

Can't install Windows 7 Pro on apple iMac

I have recently purchased a new iMac which is installed with Snow Leopard 10.6. But i am not able to install the windows 7 pro operating system on my imac. Please tell me how can i install it and also what are the requirements for installing the windows 7 on iMac. Please tell me how to get rid of this situation..

Re: Can't install Windows 7 Pro on apple iMac

If you have an intel bootcamp it is the best solution. You can partition your hard drive in order to install windows xp or vista. The thing is that I teconseille any Fomat up before your hard drive because you don apas choice. Follows when you install Windows XP you have two modes. how fat 32 or NTFS. If you use NTFS (required for windows vista) c Windows safe mode. The problem is that you can not read and write in your document windows mac. If you use the mode you will have access to fat 32 to Windows from your Mac.

If you don t have dintel you can use Parallel (nice) or virtual pc (very slow). There are still applying the crossover (which allows running the windows application without using the Windows system) but that does not work too well yet. The problem of all these programs is that some Windows programs notemment games will not work very well if at all. That is why boot camp is no problem on top of the top (because you really true in real windows).

Just buy the disc that toggles between Mac and Windows and simply follow the instructions:
    • Install Windows
    • Exit all the applications use (the finder of course: D)
    • Go to "preference system" then "boot" to reboot on wiwdows (there will be the icon) and voila
    • To return to Mac just follow the signs

You can install Windows via Bootcamp, Parallels Desktop, etc.. on an Intel Mac. But they have always been provided with Mac OS X.4.6 minimum, right. If you have an Intel Mac, how do you do to have Mac OS X.4.5 Anyway, I do not see what is holding you to the Update. in Mac OS X.4.8 since it is free

You must downloaded bootcamp (which is free). then install everything following the instructions. It is very advisable to make a backup of all your applications and music. Once installed you can install VMware (optional fee) that you permetra to go on your document windows without reboot your computer. But AC is still a virtual application like some games will not work. You will be required to restart your computer press the alt key and select Windows.

There is a free version of vmware. The difference between the two products lies in the operating system. VMware Server (free) does require a host perating system to function, while ESX Server (fee) can do without.