Thread: Issue with vertical taskbar using small icons.

Issue with vertical taskbar using small icons.

The problem I am facing is that after setting small icons option to enable, it can be seen normal that is on the left side. But the problem started after I have restarted the system, it is using the sized for large icons. I have tried to find the cause for this problem and find that this is intentionally done for the purpose of touch screen accessibility. Whatever may be reason I want to override this thing.

Re: Issue with vertical taskbar using small icons.

Well as far as I know this is the normal behavior for the small icons in Taskbar. It will be better if you check the issue in Clean Boot. If this problem is not seen in the Clean Boot environment, then you can continue to find any other solution for the problem you are facing. You can also check this problem by creating a new user account; if this problem does not occur in that account then you can delete the previous corrupted account and get rid of the problem.

Thanks for the quick response, that you have provided and also for clearing the confusion that I was having. Is there any update I can use from preventing this, to happen again and again. The only doubt that I am having is that if this thing is normal then why you are asking me to perform troubleshooting, is there any specific reason for this? I will be waiting for your reply.

I have found out that whenever I am launching an application, then it is forcing window to go into compatibility mode and after that close the program so aero transparency comes back, then the problem will be solved till I am logged in. Hence the question that I need to ask is that how can I make a script or any application that I can place in the startup folder for forcing this thing to run.

I have a laptop and I realized it was more interesting (saves space) to work with Word in the taskbar to the left of the screen rather than below. The bar, so it is the same size as if it were horizontal. Who can help me? To resolve this issue of taskbar that I am facing, any related reply will be appreciated for solving this problem.

The left vertical taskbar is having many shortcuts if I delete these shortcuts so they disappear from the taskbar or otherwise if I want to add I would like is a single bar (horizontal or vertical) with icons of my choice and keep the small icons with the date and time on the top right I hope to be quite accurate. If you are facing similar problem then I will suggest you to follow the same.

You must keep the taskbar at the top as it is positioned now. Then you delete the icons that are on your desktop (right click on the icon / Remove). Even if the icons are also suppress in the taskbar at the top, not bad, you recreate them later. Once your blank desktop icons for each icon that you deleted on the desktop, you go to your Start menu, you research the original software, you click on the shortcut rights and you choose Send To and then Desktop. The icon will appear on your desktop; you do a drag and drop this icon into an empty area of your taskbar. Then, you click on the icon right on your desktop so you can choose Delete. The desktop icon should be suppressed and that in the taskbar to stay.