Thread: Problem with the taskbar and desktop on Windows 7

Problem with the taskbar and desktop on Windows 7

I am using windows 7 on my computer system and everything is going fine, actually I was taking look at my old game. I have installed those games and played those games for long period of time, but after I exit the game it is showing some problem with taskbar and desktop on windows 7. On my left side of the screen I am not able to see half of the icons that were present there. Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: Problem with the taskbar and desktop on Windows 7

Well this kind of problem is normally observed whenever a user tries to play games on their system. Most of the time this problem is caused by the game resolution, that is too low compared to the monitor display. The only thing I can suggest you is to update the BIOS, and also updated the drivers for display card and also the monitor driver for windows 7. I am sure that will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

Dr. V Guest

I am also facing a similar type of problem. I am having a small problem with my task bar that normally found at the foot of the screen, now I found out that my taskbar is found at the top of the screen after a bug in a game I just cannot put my taskbar at the bottom of my screen, what should I do to bring the taskbar to its normal position. Can you provide any related solution for the problem?

You can try this solution for the problem you are facing. The only thing you need to do is to open cmd in windows 7 and then type netsh winsok and then reset. After that you need to reboot your computer system. If your computer is not allowing you to follow the instructions that I have mentioned then you need run your computer system as administrator. I am sure that will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

I return the system restore since you seem to be confused with the restoration of plant. Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Restore and selected a date when everything worked well. If there is no point or that it does not work, you must see to repair windows. I am not confident that it will solve your problem but this is only thing that I can advise you.

SFC / SCANNOW be extremely long and will only work if the original system files are corrupted on the themes, what is in your case, unlikely. Press the keys "WINDOWS" (between crlt and alt) and "R". Type "sysdm.cpl" and click OK. In the left column, click on "advanced system settings". In the new dialog box appeared, click the "Settings" line performance. Select the option "Let Windows choose the best configuration for my computer"/ on the desktop, right-click to anywhere and choose Customize from the context menu appeared.