Thread: Windows 7 Action Center: Backup and Restore messages

Windows 7 Action Center: Backup and Restore messages

Recently i have noticed some problem with the Windows 7 Action Center. Actually i am getting the messages for "Insert Removable Media". I have never said for taking any backup, This messages keeps on coming. Please help me as this messages are making me going mad each time when i open an Action Center on Windows 7 computer system.

Re: Windows 7 Action Center: Backup and Restore messages

I suggest you to go to the Control Panel and then click on an All Control Panel Items where you would be having Backup and Restore. Now search for the “Change settings”. Here you can change the settings for Windows Backup. Here you have to turn off the schedule and then change the location for Windows Backup.

First of all open the Windows Action Center and then remove the tick from the back up messages so that you wont be getting any back up messages on your windows 7 machine. You must check that an automatic backup not turned on. And check about the control panel setting which has been given in an earlier posts.

Once you have made any such settings on Windows Action Center then make sure that you reboot the system to see the effects of new settings which you have done just now. I was having the similar problem but then i saw that the problem was still there so i ignored it and continued with my work. But as soon as i rebooted my system, Problem was not there!!!

Windows 7 Action Center would be having some problems on it due to which you would be getting the messages about backup and restoring. I think you should check in all the options of this software where it must have selected to show such messages so that you disable such feature on it.