Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can you recover deleted shared files

Operating Systems

Old 17-08-2010

Can you recover deleted shared files

Here I accidentally deleted a shared folder on the network from on my computer and emptied the trash at the same time. I had run a clean up tool which did this. There was a option to choose for exception but I just clicked on clean all and this happened. Is there a way to recover this file and if yes then what is the same. I also need the same support for my Windows system

Old 17-08-2010

Re: Can you recover deleted shared files

There is software that can find documents despite a final removal. Indeed, a file is permanently deleted when the physical part of the hard disk has been reassigned on the registration of other data. The tool which you can use for this is Restoration. Run it and then select in the "Drives" the drive containing the information to retrieve. Specify a filter in the box provided for that purpose to accelerate the search.
Old 17-08-2010

I have a serious problem. Someone has deleted files from computer files which were very important and they were my accounting file. I am not able to find the files in my system. I had removed those file and I had also run system restore. But that does not helped here much. I had tried some data recovery tools but that does not showed any result. They just indicate that they must be installed before.
Old 17-08-2010

I have an external hard drive partitioned into 2 and from that one NTFS and is other one is FAT32. I wanted to free up space on a folder by putting videos and the issue with that is there was no space. So for that I can even cannot delete my files. A friend suggested me to use Norton Undelete. I installed that and this tool has capacity to restore your file back if deleted permanently.
Old 17-08-2010

There is absolutely free program for this. It is called as PC Inspector File Recovery 4. This tool is able to recover files accidentally deleted or damaged on a hard drive or on removable media like (USB stick or memory card. This tool can even find data on a hard disk that Windows does not recognize. However, the software does not yet work with damaged CDs or DVDs.
Old 17-08-2010

I am using PC Inspector and this tool is really awesome. To retrieve a file deleted in error, run File Recovery tab and click the Search to the left of deleted files. Enable Logical Disk tab, and in the list that appears, double-click on the disc form which you want your data. Navigate deleted files in the left frame. In the right frame, hold down the Shift key and click each file to retrieve. Save the file.
Old 26-08-2010

Try File Recover for that. Basically it is not easy to retrieve a shared folder from your system. Once it is deleted the same is gone then. But for other work File Recovery can help you to which allow you to scan your disks and drives to locate any file deleted. It will help you locate and recover files destroyed not protected by the standard Windows. If a file is recoverable but it has already been recycled, this program will help you recover and rebuild the damaged file.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,