Thread: Only 11 system fonts are appearing in windows 7 font manager

Only 11 system fonts are appearing in windows 7 font manager

Currently I am having windows 7 and hp pavilion amd phenon II 860. Basically I am not having any idea from where the problem is started; I do not install the fonts on regular bases or do any other changes related, to that. But I do not know why my system is only displaying 11windows 7 font. Is this is any kind of virus problem or any other system issue. Whatever may be the problem I need the solution for this problem.

Re: Only 11 system fonts are appearing in windows 7 font manager

I am also facing similar problem, the fonts cannot be seen in explorer windows and not only that seeing these font windows font manager is somewhat inconvenient. I have also tried to drag the font that are already installed for checking the result but at the time at time of installing it is displaying message that the fonts are already installed on your system.

The thing that I can suggest you for solving your problem is to use Clean Boot. If that thing is not working for you then it will be better use system file checker for scanning the system files. If then also you are facing the problem then the only thing left is in place upgrade your system through windows 7 installation disk for repairing the system.

Well if you want to know the procedure for installing fonts then you can follow these things, those are in "Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization / fonts" and after clicking on "Alt" for the command bar, "File, the command 'Install a new policy "does not appear? Similarly, when I select the new font to install and I click the right mouse button, the command "install" does not appear either?

To install a new font after downloading, you, right-Click on the icon and you choose Install. You can also drag and drop in page Fonts panel configuration. This is simplest and the easiest method for installing fonts in your system if font are not seen in your system. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem you are facing.

You just tell me something a package of fonts I have on a CD from Corel. I just copy them according to your method. There is also the manipulation of the left click, open with and we see the "Overview of Windows fonts, and then clicked are emerging tab "Install". But I admit that your method is faster.

Windows is made-up to manage nearly 1000 fonts. However, avoid installing too many fonts at once because it slows the overall operation. Many software programs are loaded into memory all installed fonts to work. So it is better to leave permanently in the Fonts folder as the ones you use regularly. Keep others in any folder or on another medium, you can install / uninstall needed.