Thread: Windows 7 services high cpu issue

Windows 7 services high cpu issue

I am seeking help for windows 7 x64, actually the thing is that I have isolated the services and also find the plugplay services and the audio end point builder and it is taking CPU at the same time. When services are not isolated through sc cmd I can only reboot my computer system. I just want to know the solution for the problem or windows 7 services high cpu problems.

Re: Windows 7 services high cpu issue

I thing I am also facing the similar problem I have isolated two service and the thing is that my problem is starting haphazardly and after sometime it starts again. Drivers for my system are up to date and there is no problem as such related to drivers. But few are selectively disabled like ati, high definition audio. I have run sfc / scnnow without any problem.

Dr. V Guest

I need light to see which services windows 7, I found many lists of those advocating disable or switch to manual, but I see that they all date from a few years and focus XP or Vista. Are they valid for Windows 7? Can enlighten me? Because I think I have a lot of services started automatically. I will be waiting for your reply.

Without answering for windows 7that I did not: it is normal that there are many services start automatically, this does not mean they are launching at startup, but "on demand" with XP and few processes at startup, I checked about 80 services and nearly half are idle. I hope that this will help you resolve the issue.

It's nice to offer advice but without explaining why it gets a little tricky. Many such offer to disable IPv6 in the network card settings which render impossible for the operation of the residential group. So for me no question of applying instructions without explanation. On the other hand docx and xlsx files are only from 2007 or later with the installation of a converter for other versions.

There are many ways to get there, right click on the taskbar / Start the task manager / Services tabs at the top / and then click on the services tab at the bottom Another way configurations Panel / System and Safety / Administrative Tools / Services. You can try this for solving your problem, if you have any other issue then let me know about this.

I had deliberately omitted to put it to explore different applications of windows 7 and thus be able to learn this! For those like me who use, save and open on office products from Office Live, it's some places left active service. See the good service on the support forum for Office Live. I will be waiting for your reply for further information.