Thread: msvcp71.dll not found error

msvcp71.dll not found error

I would like to solve the problem of a message that I get and I can not remove? asks me is not reader_sl.exe component and I think the application fail to start because msvcp71.dll was not found. Also provide some more details about this error please tell me how I can solve the problem would be very grateful. For your information i have been using the windows 7 operating system on my dell inspiron desktop.

Re: msvcp71.dll not found error

I think As the rundll 32 is responsible for organizing and transferring the data from the dynamic link library and outreach programs in the system failure can result from a corrupted or accidentally deleted the file which the file rundll 32 is trying to access. A hardware fault will also be presented as an error of rundll 32.exe, and file corruption rundll 32 also can lead to a hardware failure.

First of all it would be better to detect this error. The detection of an error rundll 32.exe present when the system is bogged down in a request, then the results in an accident or a blue screen and ends with the message error rundll 32.exe published. The format of error rundll 32.exe include the specific location of the error. Since the attempt to correct the mistake on its own will the location and the specific name of a dynamic link library (DLL), renaming the file involuntary rundll 32 can cause permanent damage to the hardware items accessories.

Well, that sounds simple, if you see the message error loading the DLL as soon as you try to start the computer, it means that the team has begun with a very poor base. This could be really and truly frustrating. The error to load the dll file is not uncommon. Very often during the day, we add new files to the computer. Thus, when the error to load the dll file is displayed, first could start by trying to locate the file that you deleted by mistake . Again, this could prove to be a heavy and arduous piece of work, leaving her in a situation is not better than it was in before. You may get in the section of "help" of the operating system or software that you have and look for possible troubleshooting tips that might get somewhere.

if you are getting error loading the DLL in the Start Up. Fix it with Registry Cleaner. Because this error usually corrupts the registry entry of your system. So try to install this application on your system and then use it accordingly to fix the registry entry of your system. If the problem persists still then try to repair your system using the recovery CD.

If you still find the error to load the DLL that appear on your screen after applying the tips, then you need to do something very quickly. Of course, not the end of the world and not have to think like that, but it is something that must be resolved as soon as possible. It would save a lot of time, anxiety and sometimes even money to have this software on your machine. Instead of calling someone to fix it, you can run this program whenever you have worked on your machine.