Thread: Windows 7 activation problem due to Validation file

Windows 7 activation problem due to Validation file

I am installing Windows 7 on my desktop pc. Before that I was using Windows XP. I had also upgraded my system by adding 2GB Ram. I have a Core 2 Duo processor and a GPU support. So my system configures seems enough strong to meet the requirements. After reboot at the opening session Windows I got a error message saying System error slui.exe not found. Unable to start the program because it lacks sppcommdlg.dll on your computer. Thanks.

Re: Windows 7 activation problem due to Validation file

The Slui.exe function allows you to activate your version of Windows to verify that you have a genuine copy of Windows and thus be able to keep up to date. This activation is an anti-piracy technology which tends to verifies what the product you are using right now and it corresponds to the license associated with it. You must activate your copy of Windows within 30 days after first use because after this time the system goes into reduced functionality version.

This is related to the fact that the software allows you to activate your Windows 7. The file lets you to find a program launches to see if it will run otherwise you will not be able to install the same. For this you might need to run the Windows setup back again and ensure that while running the setup there must not be any error. If this file is not installed that you will not be able to activate windows.

Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) Windows Vista is driving anti-piracy technology to better fight counterfeiting software optimizing activation process and validation of the operating system. This slui.exe system verifies the system license and authenticate the same online. If the file is missing and then you might need to re-install your operating system back again.

For fixing the same click the Start button, then click Computer, and then you go to the HDD that contains your system (usually it is the C drive) Then you double-click the Windows Folder, then you double click on the system32 folder and then you click slui.exe Or go to Start and type in the Search field SLUI. You will walk slui.exe to click on the list of programs to be displayed in the results of your search. Or Go to Start then Run and type slui.exe then click the OK button.

If this window appears, Windows 7 has been authenticated then it is mentioned as Genuine. f you activate the window is different from that shown above, the activation did not successful and Windows 7 remains in trial version. You must try to use any patch for this. Because that will make your operating system as cracked one. It is better if you must try to re-install the same.

Dr. V Guest

On Windows 7 the control system of licensing takes precisely the name of WAT, the system includes the now famous in Vista and SPP respectively SLC infrastructure and the client engaged in managing the licensing and operation of the operating system. The only better way for the same is to fix the same is better re-install if the same is not working then you must replace the copy of the Windows.

sunnyrepairs Guest

Its looking like in the problem in ur registry so make ur registry clean using Reg In Out registry cleaner

malinhardly Guest

My problem is, I have Office 2007 Professional Box version and installed it without uninstalling the trial. When I tried to download Office 2010 Microsoft Office 2010 Technology Guarantee program, it said Office 2007 product ID provided a product that is not currently enabled.