Thread: Remove Windows 7 Cracks, Patches, Hacks, etc

Remove Windows 7 Cracks, Patches, Hacks, etc

I got a laptop which I had purchased from my friend. I got a pirated Windows 7 in that. I had checked that the user who sold me has not purchased it. I want some option to remove this and a license copy of Windows 7. I also need to some features of Windows 7 license copy. What are the best way to remove the patches, cracks, etc. Does Microsoft has released some patch for the same.

Re: Remove Windows 7 Cracks, Patches, Hacks, etc

If it is a pirated windows then the best way to fix that is performing a clean installation. It will remove all the hacks from the system with virus also. Because pirated Windows has malicious codes in the system. Better you must format the entire partition and the install Windows 7. Then activate the same online. License copy of Windows is much more stable than pirated.

You can make the pirated copy of Windows to License copy. For that you will need to just change the key of pirate key with your legal which you had purchased. Click on Start and Then Run and then in the text box type regedit. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ Current Version \ WPAEvents registry key. Click on the folder WPAEvents. Here you will need to locate OOBETimer. Right click and then set the value to 0 which is deactivate Windows. Then activate the same back again.

It will be not better if you try to activate the same pirated copy. There may be some flaws in the software which must be removed and which ensure stability of the system. You can directly use a program called wpatcher that allows you to modify your Windows key. So for you not even need to reinstall your PC you keep all your data and you can only takes time to restart and activate.

Yes there is a new update by Microsoft against piracy of Windows 7. The patch will include the same 70 known vulnerabilities, so far the pirates to bypass the activation have allowed. After installing the update is likely to majority of pirated copies will run only with the known limitations. Microsoft plans to use the update for the potential customers. Even after the update the cracked versions will run but with some limitation.

It is better if you run Windows update. It will download option for fixing the pirated software. You will get a error message saying that you are victim of counterfeit software. Click on it to update the same back again. Follow the screen instruction and provide your license key. Once done you can run the update and your system will become license copy.

There is a patch for it. It runs on all versions of Windows 7 and analyzed the installation of cracks and other tricks of the piracy. If the update can find such activation exploits, it removes it and the user informed about the fact that he apparently using a pirated copy. That means a black desktop background and constant warnings for the pirated will pop out. Windows remains fully operational at that and user should be able to even remove the patch again.