Thread: How can I disable the display of user name in remote desktop?

How can I disable the display of user name in remote desktop?

I just installed the Windows 7 was installed successfully, I connect well with LAN and WAN. I installed on a PC windows 7. I want to clean old files AUC by the control panel and checked the registry. Normally I would have to file transfer but I am still stuck. By installing windows 7 I have not entered a password. I am Administrator and I want how to disable it.

Re: How can I disable the display of user name in remote desktop?

I think I am also facing same problem. I spent all day on the subject and I do not get anywhere I need how to get permissions? I tried in safe mode I created a "real" administrator? Nothing and other things checked UAC, as far as I know I have tried everything that I can do for solving the problem but cannot be solved.

Dr. V Guest

On windows 7 tried this one could. Right-click on the file (disk or partition) , "Properties", "Security" Click on "Advanced" and Can tab "Owner", then "Edit" Select your account and click "Apply". Confirm it by clicking on "OK" and again "OK" and again "OK". Close the file properties window (disk or partition) by clicking on "OK". You must now change the permissions. To do this you must do the following: Right-click on the file (disk or partition) "Properties" then "Security" Click on "Edit" , Select your group or your user name. Check the box "Full Control" of the column "Allow" Click on "Apply". Confirm it by clicking "OK". If thou must be deleted, this is not too practical.

All files needed to run your computer, whether those of Windows, installed software or device you use, your personal files are stored on your hard drive. They are sorted into folders, as traditional paper files, and organized according to a principle of hierarchy. To access it, open windows presenting them and enable you to open, sort, edit or even delete them. How to use these windows to explore the contents of your hard drive and your files and use the files they contain, whether personal documents, pictures or file system.

All windows display in upper right corner a small group of three buttons, so you can change their size and presence on the screen. The line is used to return the window in the taskbar. Attention then the window is still open, it simply no longer appears on the screen. To view it again, click the button or its thumbnail in the Taskbar.

To change the position of a window on the screen, click with the mouse on its top edge and, without releasing the button, drag the window to the desired location. With Windows 7, you can also automatically send a window on one side, so that it occupies exactly half of the screen. To do this, drag the window by hand until it almost disappears from the screen. Windows will automatically reposition.