Thread: Why can't run as administrator be executed either by right clicking file name

Why can't run as administrator be executed either by right clicking file name

Windows 7 installation originally allowing me to “run as” operation, actually the thing is that I want to replace the system file and for that I will require to run as administrator for using “sfc / scannow”. But the problem is that this option is no longer available for me. I am sure that I have done clear things with UAC, unfortunately nothing is working for me. Is there any possible way to edit the registry for enabling this command?

Re: Why can't run as administrator be executed either by right clicking file name

The first option you will have is to do a system restore. If that does not work for you then you can perform a clean boot in you operating system. But the this is that after performing system restore or doing clean boot you need to update your system, I mean update all the software that you are having on your system, I hope this will help you.

Re: Why can't run as administrator be executed either by right clicking file name

This morning at the opening of my computer, here is the message received: "Windows cannot load the user profile." I tried in safe mode even administrator cannot log on another message also happens thereafter: it must reformat the hard drive and reinstall everything or is there a way to repair the system I do not see where does the fault or error that I committed this computer is used primarily in film editing I work with a Windows 7 home version that was on the computer at the time of purchase. Can you help me thank you in advance for your help

I think I am also facing similar problem I did a reboot as thou hast said but the message here User Environment: Windows cannot load then welcome screen and message what should I do? It should reset the system and start over with the recovery floppy disk (my computer is a net gmt bought in supermarkets) or is there still a way to repair.

If you do not have the CD standard installation of Windows 7, I am afraid that is the last solution. But if you have another computer, you can mount the computer system hard drive as a slave on the sick computer system healthy and recover your files before formatting characters. I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

Can you explain the procedure "you can mount the hard drive of the computer system as a slave on the sick PC health and recover your files before formatting characters. Actually I have another pc which is networked with the PC that has the problem but it runs on windows 7 pro. I have a CD by cons with Windows 7 Pro on the computer that has the problem I have two different hard drives I have saved on the second disk files "my documents" then here I am lost? Can you also explain what happens during a system reboot with a recovery disk? Does the computer will it recognize my different devices connected, my software installed will they lost all my data on my other 200 gig drive will be recoverable?

Normally, in a format only the system partition is erased. So the data on your second hard drive should not be erased. Formatting your system partition erases the entire partition. So after you reinstall Windows, you must reinstall all your software characters. Further data is not present in My Documents (you have saved), will no longer be recoverable (I am thinking particularly of Internet Explorer Favorites to the address book from Outlook and Outlook emails found) If you want to recover all that, you must also save the files on your second hard disk.