Thread: Remove Control Panel icon from Desktop toolbar under Windows 7

Remove Control Panel icon from Desktop toolbar under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well or process as the desktop toolbar contains Control panel icon and I want it be removed. I am not able to do that. Please help me out so that I can make the thing to be processed and work as required. It will be better so that I can make it function. Please help out.

Re: Remove Control Panel icon from Desktop toolbar under Windows 7

You need to remove the registry key that will be better and help you out to get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check out for the thing that is necessary and essential. It will be better. Get access to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace\{5399E694-6CE5-4D6C-8FCE-1D8870FDCBA0 and delete the registry. I hope it will then let you to get process the things as needed.

For you information the set is been designed in this manner only and hence you cannot remove it form the same. So it will be better that you do process and work with the thing as it is been mentioned and worked. It will be better for you. As it is been designed the way it is been given you have to look for the thing which will be better and process as required. So do check out.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work by getting access to the desired aspect that is you need to uncheck the Control Panel icon in Personalization from Change Desktop icons. As it is been done you may get to a better conclusion and work as needed. So do look and process for the change which is been guided. You may get to a better solution and work as needed. It will be better for you.