Thread: Icons not displayed properly under Windows 7

Icons not displayed properly under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that many of the desktop icons are not displayed or shown properly mainly for Word 2007. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the change well and process for the thing which will be better. I hope to get a proper solution for the thing and make the desired aspect to be functioned. Please help.

Re: Icons not displayed properly under Windows 7

As Word 2007 icons are badically set in registry key that is HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Word.Document.12\DefaultIcon. Now as it s been accessed you need to check out for the address that is C:\Windows\Installer\{90120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}\wordicon.exe,13. You need to check out for the same by restoring the file from the system and check out by using the same version of working correctly. So do look out.

Try to make a clean install of the operating system and then check out for the same. I hope it will be better for you and you can thus make the difference well as needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and function as required. So do look out and make the desired aspects to be processed. So check for the aspect and make the essential things to be worked. It will be better.

It could be that the application may have some issue and needs to be worked or processed. It will be better for you by making the desired change to be processed as needed. All you need to do is to check out by functioning and making the aspect to be functioned well. You need to make the desired thing to be worked and processed. I hope it will be better for you. Reinstall the application.

Try to work well by making the changes to be worked and functioned. You need to check out by sorting the thing that is needed to be processed. All you need to do is to check by functioning and making the changes that is by getting access to accessories and then to system tools and then to system restore. You may then need to set point and work well. It will be better for you. So check out.