Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Using msvbvm50.dll on Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 13-08-2010

Using msvbvm50.dll on Windows 7

Hi there, I am using a Windows 7 operating system on my Acer laptop. When I am trying to install some application on my computer that time I am getting an error MSVBVM50.dll missing and then I am unable to install the application. I want to sort out of this problem as soon as possible. Please help me to get rid out this problem.

Old 13-08-2010

Re: Using msvbvm50.dll on Windows 7

Warning! Before downloading the dll file install / uninstall software or change the data in your system registry may damage your files with outdated, corrupt or harmful. You have a windows error message telling you that the file Msvbvm50.dll is missing, not found at startup, damaged, required, Visual Basic Virtual Machine displays an error message such as Msvbvm50.dll not found ?
Recommended: Scan file Msvbvm50.dll
DLL Name: Msvbvm50.dll
Description Msvbvm50.dll: Visual Basic Virtual Machine
Version: 5.2.82.44
Size: 1.3 MB
Old 13-08-2010

It does not run a dll, which is the software used to fetch it, it's totally transaprent (except when it does not find it, as was the case here) it is necessary to save the *. dll the right place for him to find no problems

We must therefore put this file in C: \ WINDOWS \ system32
Old 13-08-2010

For a time, every time you boot your PC, a message tells you that a file (MSVBVM50.dll) is missing.
This error message tells you that this DLL (Dynamic Link Library) is used to run programs written in Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0.
Download MSVBVM50.dll
Download it like any other document and saves it in a folder in your hard disk or directly on the Windows desktop
When the download is complete launch Windows Explorer, then search the file you just recorded and then double-click it to start the installation.
Click on Next 4 times then Finish
Old 13-08-2010

I advise you to download the dll file here and copy the folder C: \ Windows \ system32.
Then you restart your computer, and it should be good. You can download the MSVBVM50.dll file from internet and the many website which will offering to download the dll files. I hope this will helps you to solve your problem.
Old 17-08-2010

Virtual Mquina Visual Basic - msvbvm50.dll is a process which is registered as virtual Mquina Visual Basic. These records, which usually end up becoming a spyware or viruses when landing in our PC often differ from the original file that is not a threat because they are located in other directories and have a digital signature. To determine if a real threat or not, to undertake a review with the detection tool. The ANT includes its antispyware tool and is capable of detecting and correcting this threat.
Old 18-08-2010

I have an installation CD with Office 2003 that I can use in 7-64bit because the autorun does not launch. I constantly receive the message that msvbvm50.dll is missing. I recovered from my XP install but nothing works. When I run "regsvr32.exe MSVBVM50.DLL" he said, this module may not be compatible and does nothing more. And I get stuck ...
Ideas?
Old 01-11-2010

thank you very much

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,