Thread: Windows Live Mail could not be started your Calendar contains corrupt data ox8000fff

Windows Live Mail could not be started your Calendar contains corrupt data ox8000fff

Windows Live Essential is the thing that I have downloaded for my Windows 7 that is configured under Parallels 5.0.9310. Whenever I am trying to start Windows Live mail the only thing I am getting is an error. Windows Live Mail cannot be started, and then closing the Windows live mail. It may be the problem because your calendar consists of damage data that is causing the windows live mail to close it. It is also giving me error ox8000fff. Is there anyone who can provide the solution for that problem?

Re: Windows Live Mail could not be started your Calendar contains corrupt data ox8000fff

I am not sure about this solution but you can give a try for this solution. Try to repair thing through the use of control panel. Try to uninstall only mails through control panel and then remove the registry entire for the windows live mail that is in the hkey_current_user and hkey_local_machine. After that you can reinstall just mail. As I have said, I am not sure that this is going to work but it better to have something rather than nothing.

Re: Windows Live Mail could not be started your Calendar contains corrupt data ox8000fff

It seems that this is the problem related to windows Live mail issue, the only thing I can recommend you is to contact windows Live Mail Technical Support Team. The other thing you can do is go to start and then click on control Panel and the click on Clock. After that search for Language and Region and then click on Date and time, then you will be able to alter the time zone as per your requirement. Do not forget to uncheck the section for automatically adjust clock.

I just installed Windows 7 second operating system on my computer system and I also put Windows Live Messenger on it but no way to connect! (Error 81000306 ...) But my internet connection works (I go to the net without problem and I also deactivated for connections both inbound and outbound firewall on Windows7). Truly I am not having any idea why I am getting this problem but if anybody is having same problem or the solution for the same then please let me know about it.

Like you I have installed a version of Windows & (Ultimate), and like you I had the same problem that is unable to connect to Windows Live Messenger from your computer system, so after two formatting for anything and always the same problem, I consulted some forums discussion and I came across a topic regarding a problem after Mozilla Firefox as follows. Some sites do not 'pass' or internet connection does not work when the configuration is correct. You come to a "ping" on www.google.com example but you cannot access any web page?

Here I would like to share the following method based on my research: You can click Start , click Control Panel and click Clock, Language, and Region , click Date and Time , click Change time zone, that may help u, try to reinstall it if it dosen't work for u and clean up ur registry key

You can try this trick for solving your problem may be this can be helpful. Under Windows 7, the TCP / IP automatically optimize itself. In some cases, this function is incompatible with your hardware and it should then disable it. To solve your problem connecting to Windows Live Messenger but also for other software, because I noticed that for certain applications or software updates I was doing kind of antivirus, antispyware, and correct me impossible until the discovery of this topic
    Start> Run> cmd> netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel = disabled

Then you restart your post, even if the procedure to fail and you'll realize that you can reconnect you on messenger! If you need to reactivate it, type:

Start> Run> cmd> netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel = enabled

According to me you must go to START your windows desktop and you click on run and you slap cmd (command line Windows MS DOS will open) and only after you slap netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel = disabled ... Normally after you have to restart your machine and take good care to run this command on an account ADMINISTRATOR! Good luck