Thread: No option to arrange files manually in Windows 7

No option to arrange files manually in Windows 7

I installed Windows 7 (Premium 64-bit) on my compaq presarion deskrop at its output, benefiting from the provision of pre-order this summer. I appreciate the fluidity of the system and I discovered from some new vista and between seven. I am now facing a rather annoying problem for me and which I have found no solution, all forums that suggest this issue remain unanswered.

Re: No option to arrange files manually in Windows 7

Do not try this feature no longer exists ... Confirmed this morning by the technical department of Microsoft technical department. we are much to complain about, the charming person at Microsoft told me this feature is removed from the present version of windows 7. It is totally incomprehensible and unpleasant ... You feel no longer be master of your way to classify....

So no windows 7 and re-descent to XP, too bad. a full day lost to install 7, my software and my data is stuffing. Fed up, my next computer is a macbook pro, I do not have that trouble in macbook. As far as apple is concerned it is always noticed when the apple removes certain features from it device than a new feature with some more advanced flexibility is added. Hopefully Microsoft shold do something in this regard.

I think you plant completely, but that's normal when it gives no time to understand how software works and we want to use it as the old one goes straight into the wall, finally it's you who see, for example music, and simply place the display in detail, and add the column of his choice, in your case album, artist, date, size, track number etc. clicked , it goes 10 times faster than doing it one by one and it reorganized as desired, you want anything more for the office simply uncheck Automatic reorganization in view, right-click the desktop, etc. by cons handy option''open all files in a separate window within 7'' bug while it works fine with Vista when it opens several windows not memorize their location and size, ca stream, so I have adapted too bad and I passed a display by default.

It's not the problem is that we are not free to classify our files. For my movie when I downloaded the same day someone, I usually meter ones I've already seen the beginning of file and those I have not seen the end of file. For my documents, I usually meter the important early documents of record and those not significant at the end of file. With XP and Vista there had no problem, we could classify our free file, Lets hope this feature will be included in the windows updates in future.

I think you can create subfolders with 7, rename files too, so if for example your movie, you create a subfolder with your films seen, it is super complicated AC ? or when you put a 001 and 002 to the title when you saw is exactly like what, about your text files similar, therefore if you change your pc while you do it again what is very convenient as you do, and for the external drive how you doing? a moment you have all the solutions possible to uninstall an operating system.