Thread: ntoskrnl.exe blue screen issue after Windows 7 upgrade

ntoskrnl.exe blue screen issue after Windows 7 upgrade

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that as I have upgraded the system to Windows 7 from Windows Xp. As it is been done I am not able to work with the thing well. Nothing is working properly. Everything gets crashed. This has caused a huge problem. Also the ntoskrnl.exe has lead to blue screen problem. I hope to get a better solution for the same.

Re: ntoskrnl.exe blue screen issue after Windows 7 upgrade

There is a best way to get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check out by functioning or following the steps that is mentioned below:

• You need to run the Memory Diagnostic utility to test the memory
    • Now you need to reboot the system and then press F8 and choose Repair your system
    • As it is been done you need to click Next
    • You need to highlight "Windows Memory Diagnostic" and press the Enter key
    • Then Set the RAM to other slot and check out

Basically the problem if with the hardware you need to check out with the manufacturer support. They will help you out well for sorting the thing and make the implementation to be processed. Do look out and check out for the change which will be better and make the desired things to work out as needed. I hope this will really let you to get the changes to be worked as required.

You should perform a clean install of the operating system and then check out for the change. This could be that the upgrade may have lead the problem. You need to look out for the change that is by formatting the system completely and then make the desired change to be processed. As it is been done you can then work out well for making the implementation to be done. So do look out.

You need to upgrade the drivers for the peripherals that is needed. It will be better for you. This is because it is essential that system devices do not have much of the changes as the upgrade of operating system may not have helped to cope with the devices well. So under safe mode option install the updated drivers and then look out for the thing by restarting the system. It will be helpful for you.

There is another way you need to work well by processing a clean boot. It can be done well by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. now as it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab. You need to disable the service and then make the thing well which will be better for sorting the issue. I hope this will be better and function that is needed. So do look out.