Thread: Windows 7 "Unidentified network" with internet connection after sleep

Windows 7 "Unidentified network" with internet connection after sleep

I have a friend who has windows 7 and recently it cannot connect to the network from home, it still shows "unidentified network". I look on the internet and this problem seems to happen from time to time but I could find a solution. All the subjects on which I fell are not resolved. I would like to know where to begin to solve the problem themselves. (I did the pc next to me and I speak only for MSN). Thank you for giving me some hints.

Re: Windows 7 "Unidentified network" with internet connection after sleep

All I am saying is that I also have the same problem except that my windows 7 and the problem of "unidentified network" happen when I connect to a LAN or WLAN in case of an ADSL connection it works very well. I think that you must contact customer support for this problem. I am sure that they will definitely provide a better solution for this problem.

I changed by following the following path start network and Sharing Center Network Unidentified: click to see the status and then click Properties Management Network maps then properties of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and check both boxes an IP address automatically obtain DNS server address automatically I hope that will solve your problem.

Dr. V Guest

Recently connected to the freebox via Ethernet card in my micro. I now have a laptop (vista) connected with wifi. But I think the wireless mode reduced the flow of bandwidth and I want to connect via Ethernet when my microphone is fixed at home. But the issue is when I connect the Ethernet cable, I connect to "local only" I have a message "Unidentified Network" in the "Network and Sharing Center" in windows 7.

Go to the command prompt under windows 7: Start / All Programs / Accessories / Command Prompt (right click, execute as executor) it opens a "console", type "ipconfig" (then press enter) you will see different information than your ip, ipv4 look, if ip is not shown correct. Type at the bottom always in the console, "netsh int ipv4 reset. It resets the ip, if it worked you turn off your pc. Before you restart made a reset of your box, once done you restart your computer. You may need to submit your Internet ID for the internet connection resume.

Problem of authenticating the network while at the level of the wireless card is connected. Manage the network connections page it just find the icon cnx wireless network with the reference network unidentified, it is necessary to check if the ip is correct, if not it will fix it. I am not sure that this will help you but there are chances that it may solve your problem.

I think I will create a topic on that is wifi card and Ethernet overlap and do what you have, unidentified network, you must disable your wireless card, then you disable your Ethernet card and you just reactive your Ethernet card, then click on the two computer right, center and sharing networks, manage network connections (or card) you see your cards, right click deactivate or reactivate it that’s all is required for solving your problem.