Thread: Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit could not automatically bind the IP protocol stack.

Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit could not automatically bind the IP protocol stack.

Till now I have not find the solution for this problem, the problem is after the system wake from sleep or it is restarted the workstation cannot connect to network. I am using laptop with windows 7 operating system and the problem is with both wireless and wired link and the issue is similar for both the connections. If I am trying repair the connection the failure you are getting showing the windows is not able to bind the ip protocol stack.

Re: Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit could not automatically bind the IP protocol stack.

The problem that you are facing is the problem related to compatibility between DHCP server and Windows 7. This is normally caused by the network adapter drivers and the security software. The only thing I can suggest you is to update the drivers for your system. If after updating the driver you facing the same problem then, it will be better to upgrade the firmware for the router.

Re: Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit could not automatically bind the IP protocol stack.

After having reviewed all options, WN111v2 my key, which works fine on Windows XP SP3 does not detect any network on my PC equipped Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium. The key is detected, the driver installed (version 3.1.0.108) but whether the software "NETGEAR WN111v2 SmartWizard" or deleting it and going through the manager of Windows, the result is always the same: the key flashes and does not detect any network. After having spent all day and tried all the solutions, I have no idea and I call "THE HELP"

After many attempts (since once launched the Netgear software disappears and only the red icon appears so furtively in the notification area) I managed to open the tab "About" NETGEAR's Smart Wizard WN111v2 (before the window disappears half a second after) and "Regional Domain". I do not know how to access different area code.

I have installed it with or without the software, still flashing (in search of network?). It is installed in the device manager but the Windows Network Diagnostics tells me that "the PCB Local Area Connection" is not working properly "and that" there may be a problem with the adapter Wireless Network Connection " (Windows was unable to automatically link the IP protocol stack to the NIC).

Ensure satisfaction by chance if you have not two instances of the exe "wn111v2.exe" in your task manager: "Ctrl + Alt + Supr). What you have started two instances wn111v2 or not, you remove your card from the manager of peripheral and you take care to check the box "remove the driver. Try to uninstall utility netgear WN111 and download the last windows 7 programs compatible after that restart your pc, you throw the installation program.

Although having already made, I did a complete uninstall new card and software, reboot and resettlement with the new setup Wn111v2_3.0. The result remains the same, NOT BETTER. By cons, if I did that only one in my WN111v2.exe the task manager, I have two processes that appear as intermittence about the software is launched Netgear: conhost.exe and PCANUser.exe?