Thread: Multiple simultaneous audio outputs in windows 7

Multiple simultaneous audio outputs in windows 7

I am currently using Windows 7 , and still has not found a way to easily manage the different audio output. I have an audio output located on the motherboard and an audio output on the headphone. I'm looking to be able to specify applications to go on the helmet or on the motherboard. Windows 7 does not allow this operation : for example if I want to have Windows Media Player on the motherboard and everything on headphones its not working . All I can do is tell WMP to use the audio output by default , so put the motherboard in default audio output then I run WMP using this exit, then rechange the default audio output on the headset then launch a game . Please help.

Re: Multiple simultaneous audio outputs in windows 7

You should also detail your equipment , some sound cards detected , for example when you plug a headset and then automatically cut out cabinets , I guess in your case, you : To the back cover of the audio outputs ( sound chip built into the motherboard likely, rather than dedicated sound card ) connected to PC speakers. To the front of the camera a headphone jack + a microphone , then you would a headset plugged into a port before. in this case, usually there is a jumper on the motherboard , allowing you to choose between the sound output ports to the front or rear of the case , even the sound output to 2 simultaneously, I guess it 's easier to get thee sound simultaneously forward and back , then eventually to leave the headphones plugged in continuously , and when you use it to turn off the speakers / break it.

Dr. V Guest

In any case that this is normally the rule pilot onboard sound, you can find either : Panel / sound either right click on the sound icon next to the clock at the bottom right of the screen : choose " playback device " , then " Properties " ( or " set " ) (these designations are for vista, I do not have windows 7 under the eyes to check ) yet he must have installed the driver of your sound chip ( by searching on the site of the manufacturer of the motherboard or the manufacturer of the chip: realtek often , or c- media).

I had the same problem as you , and when looking around , I managed to find a solution ( works with windows 7 ).
    - Go to Control Panel .
    - Open Device Manager
    - Click on the little extra controller audio , video and game
    - Right click on the existing audio driver first (I was Conexant High Definition Audio)
    - and update the driver software ( automatically search for driver software update.

I explain, you have an audio output via a card ( PCI generally not for me .... thank you ;-) ) and then output has integrated motherboard , the information always pass through the motherboard ? some system of "security "which is actually a deviation , when you plug a headset if not , your PC has more power consumption (electric I say) what, in the setting site of the first PC was a problem, not anymore. now , we keep this system just because if not , put a helmet would have no use ....So unless you find a card has multiple audio output. The splitter is your only option , so people from before were right: you have to pay for it works

In many cases , it may be useful to record all audio streams from the PC simultaneously. For example when you make a screencast , you'll probably need to simultaneously record the microphone and all the sounds from the PC. (This can serve many other things as a recording Skype audio conversations or Live Messenger , record the sound of an audio file even if protected by DRM, record music from a streaming site like Deezer ... ) Oops default option needed for this type of registration is not enabled by default on Windows Seven.