Thread: Does windows 7 have its own registry cleaner?

Does windows 7 have its own registry cleaner?

Since from last week I am looking that that my computer become extremely slow. The reason is that as registry becomes much bigger, it minimizes the computer speed. Also My computer has easy communication driver error? I am not convinced that what that is? Please help me to solve my problem.

Re: Does windows 7 have its own registry cleaner?

The reason is that as registry gets bigger, it slows PC down. Sorry, but that's completely incorrect. The size of the registry has
    no effect on the computer's speed.
    Registry cleaning programs are *all* snake oil. Cleaning of the registry isn't needed and is dangerous. Leave the registry alone and don't use any registry cleaner. Despite what many people think, and what vendors of registry cleaning software try to convince you of, having unused registry entries doesn't really hurt you.
    The risk of a serious problem caused by a registry cleaner erroneously removing an entry you need is far greater than any potential benefit it may have.

You have to empty the Temp Folder
    • You have to click on the "Start" button and then click "Run", input "cleanmgr.exe" (with no quotation marks), and after that press "Enter".
    • You have to click on "C:" (or whatsoever drive on that Windows is installed), and after that click "OK".
    • After that you has click to choose the "Temporary files" and "Temporary Internet Files" check boxes.
    • After that click "OK", and after that click "Yes" to confirm the delete.

Set Paging file to be smaller or move the paging file to another partition.
    Go to click "Run", input "sysdm.cpl" and push "Enter".
    On the "Advanced" tab, now you have to click the "Settings" button in the "Performance" section.
    Now on the "Advanced" tab, click the "Change" button in the "Virtual memory" section.
    You can physically put the size of the Paging file.

You can also make it Disable Hibernation
    1. Click on the "Start", click "Run", input "POWERCFG.CPL" and key down "Enter".
    2. On the "Hibernate" tab, click to obvious the check box next to "Enable hibernation" and click "OK".

Please note: The Hibernation feature will be unavailable subsequent to this operation.

Sorry, however that's totally wrong. The size of the registry has no result on the computer's velocity.

Registry cleaning applications are *all* snake oil. Cleaning of the registry is not required and is unsafe. Leave the registry without help and don't make use of any registry cleaner. In spite of what many people think, and what seller of registry cleaning application attempt to induce you of, having unused registry entries doesn't actually hurt you. The possibility of a grave issue caused by a registry cleaner erroneously deleting an entry you require is remote superior than any potential advantage it may have.

I can observe you are nearly all cultured in computer's, and windows I'm convinced I have an scrutiny, and a question. While I will not conjecture why my computer runs quick after running a registry cleaner, I recently know which it does, it benchmarks superior and appears to have fewer errors. My question is why, if it doesn't create dissimilarity in presentation, do I observe an amplify in performance after utilizing a registry cleaner? I'm not being pretty, I'd in actuality like to recognize if there is one more answer to the observable presentation and to me, dependability feature if its not the registry cleaner I'm utilizing. After that what precisely is occurrence so as to I can measurably gauge performance increase with benchmark software..?