Thread: Windows 7 does not recognize my iphone 4

Windows 7 does not recognize my iphone 4

I have a problem yesterday while I was being run unlock my iphone 4, because I install the firmware4.0 via itunes, after having created the file using winpwn 2.0.03, I connect my iphone and itunes only recognize more time before everything works struts iphone and itunes blocks. You recovery does not recognize itunes, itunes 7.5 I install en1.1.4 to return and also the is no longer recognize itunes, itunes 7.7 Mails , by cons recognize the computer. My computers is running at windows 7. Please help.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Windows 7 does not recognize my iphone 4

You need to testing this, Control Panel and material research materials for the i phone normally as it does not work he should see a little yellow triangle and you do properties, you uninstalled the driver reconnects your i phone. See if ok. Prior made a update to itunes, to get the latest version. I know is what I did so far but its not working well, the iPhone naparrait most about my job then, I try all my USB port but there is nothing I'm on Vista.

There is no single solution to this problem. Check your connections, check that your USB 2.0 card works and can withstand high-power devices such as iPod, make sure your Firewire card is certified. Also make sure you have installed on your computer iTunes and the iPhone manager and you have configured your PMP using this software to work with Windows. If you formatted your drive or partition in Windows Explorer, then restore iPhone with the iPhone manager (all your data will be lost).

That's what Apple offers you your problem:
    1 - Reset your iPhone.
    2 - Try using a different USB or FireWire.
    3 - Restart your computer and make sure you have installed the latest versions of software.
    4 - Uninstall iTunes and reinstall the latest version available on the Web.
    5 - Restore your iPhone. See "Updating and Restoring iPhone Software" in the user guide.

Make sure you have a minimum of battery charge and put the iPhone on its dock but not yet connected. On the PC , make every effort to ensure that your version of iTunes. If necessary, uninstall the old version (remember that the libraries are not backward compatible ). Replace file content in iTunes.exe C: \ Program Files \ iTunes \ with the file you downloaded in step 5 of the prerequisites . This file is slightly different but should be completely replaced.

If Apple , as usual refused to comment or detail this information , Microsoft and Intel seem willing to take the problem in hand. The two giants will launch an investigation in order to disseminate as quickly as possible a fix . However, Redmond said he did not receive any complaints about it. Meanwhile, several alternatives available to users experiencing this problem. Not bad for Internet , broadcast their income ( to be verified ) : get rid of Windows 7 to return to Vista or XP (for the most motivated !) , iron with version 9.0 of iTunes ( version 9.0 only .2 would be involved in the synchronization bug ) or disable the automatic standby ports USB Sleep which also pose a problem.