Thread: How you supposed to make a VPN installer using CMAK on Windows 7 64-bit?

How you supposed to make a VPN installer using CMAK on Windows 7 64-bit?

I am struggling to find a method for getting CMAK for my Windows 7 operating system. I have tried to create the VPN through the use of windows 7 32 bit but the problem is that currently I am using windows 7 64 bit and it cannot be done in that as far as I know, and if there is any method that I am not having any information related to that. Whenever I am trying to do this I am getting error message of wrong architecture.

Re: How you supposed to make a VPN installer using CMAK on Windows 7 64-bit?

For the thing that you want to install CMAK on the computer that is operating on the same processor architecture as the computers on that you want to install the profile. For creating the profile on windows 7 64 bit then you have to create the profile on the computer that is configured on 64 bit windows. It will be better if you use windows server 2008.

If you are thinking of upgrading the operating system that you are using then you will require to manually migrating few profile file. It will be better if you manually edit the .inf file for the profile files with the recent version of CMAK wizard. You will not be allowed use CMAK wizard for incorporating the animation in the service profile.

I just might say something stupid but I thought I saw in the latest issue of Windows 7 News that incorporates a new system more efficient and much less limited than the VPN. Regrettably I am not lingered over. It seems to me that this is the Direct Access but I am not. Is there anyone who can provide more information related that?

Yes if you have two windows 7, but if you want to make the VPN between Windows 7 and Windows XP I do not think we have a choice. I read that Vista had to activate a service (Routing and Remote Access) before you try to setup the Network and Sharing Center by clicking on "Managing the Connection" and a menu appeared and more. But under Windows Seven there is no "Manage the connection".

You must activate the service (Set it to Automatic start): "Routing and Remote Access" And then go to: Control Panel \ Network and Internet \ Network and Sharing Center: In the left pane, click on: Change the settings of the card Then all the usual parameters are defined in a: Incoming Connections. Unfortunately for me neufbox does not pass frames VPN it was not until a custom firmware.