Thread: Cannot find driver for Conexant AC-Link Audio Driver for Windows 7

Cannot find driver for Conexant AC-Link Audio Driver for Windows 7

I just installed Windows 7 Home on my laptop HP Pavilion notebook. Since that time I do not have sound card driver for Conexant Audio Controller. I had gone on the official site and searched for the same. But there is nothing found there. If anyone can help me find a solution that will be great because I want to work on vista I have already activated the same by paying the license fee.

Re: Cannot find driver for Conexant AC-Link Audio Driver for Windows 7

This link for the driver you can find the same on the official website of HP. But I had searched the same and found that it only offers a patch for that and there is no proper sound card associated with the HP Pavilion zv6067EA. The HP support asked me to buy the CD with all the drivers for some amount which I do not wan to pay. Does anyone knows that where I can download the same for free.

There are some site which offer drivers for the same. But I am doubtful that whether the same works or not. Anyhow I had downloaded and installed a driver from a site and when installing the same I got a message saying that the publisher is not recognized by the system. I clicked on continued anyway and I found a device installed in the Device manager. The next thing I did is installed all the codecs but still the sound does not support.

The solution for the same is to order a driver CD from hp. I had too played a lot with this settings. I have downloaded incompatible drivers for Vista from the program during its installation. I found lots of trouble to fix the same. There was some third party tool which offers free drivers but the same does not actually work in that. What can I do is wait for the solution for the same.

Like many users of Windows I switched from Windows Vista to Windows XP because of same driver issue. I found the greatest part of drivers for my pc on the official site of my system. I had found on the site of packard bell Vista-compatible drivers for audio support and they work great. It is necessary that you must keep save your driver disc for further installation.

Sometime the same works. I had downloaded the same drivers for my HP system. In Windows 7 that might signal you that the drivers are incompatible but you can just choose force installation. Then go to device manager and choose the Sound and game controller. Then you choose manufacturer Conexant from here and right click on that to update the drivers.

Dr. V Guest

In recent days I have a sound problem and for that a two times I need to restart my system to make the volume button appear on system tray. I had upgraded to Windows 7 here. I know that the problem does not come from the sound card itself because it is working on Ubuntu. I had kept the same on dual boot. I went into Device Manager and removed the old component once and then re-installed the same.