Thread: Issues with Defrag / chkdsk/f under Windows 7

Issues with Defrag / chkdsk/f under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. As I have installed the system the problem is now with Defrag / chkdsk/f. They are not at all responding and I have no idea about the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired thing to be processed well and function as needed. Hope to get a better solution. Please it will be a great help indeed.

Re: Issues with Defrag / chkdsk/f under Windows 7

In order to work well it is essential that the system do process with the thing that is the system to be processed well. I hope this may then work which is needed. I hope it will be better for you. You need to check out as it could be that the system may be upgraded and hence you need to look out by functioning that is making a clean install of the system. This is better for you.

Format the system well and then make the installation of the application which will be better for you. It is needed. This is because it will get the thing to be processed as required. So use the utility disc of Windows 7 and make the changes to be functioned. It will be better and make the changes. Format the system by deleting the partition and create new partition. It may work then well.

You can also make the thing to be worked by using the Utility disc and processing by using the option that is Repair the system. As it is been choosed you can make the thing to be worked and processed as required. I hope you may then get the thing to be processed and function that is necessary for you. So do look out and make the amendments to be worked. It will be better for you.