Thread: System completely unresponsive and 100% Disk busy after Windows 7 installation

System completely unresponsive and 100% Disk busy after Windows 7 installation

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that as I have upgraded the system the system completely become unresponsive. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well and process as needed. It will be better in order to get the issue to be sorted and work as needed. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: System completely unresponsive and 100% Disk busy after Windows 7 installation

The problem could be with the application that is the operating system you have installed may have some bug and this is the reason it is not able to cope well or perform the act as needed. So in order to work well or get the issue to be sorted it is needed and essential that you do check for the change and work which will be better for you. I hope this will make the things to be processed and work as needed.

Re: System completely unresponsive and 100% Disk busy after Windows 7 installation

It can be done well by reinstalling the operating system by formatting the system completely. As it is been done you can then make the change to be worked and processed. It will be better for you. A clean install of the operating system will lead you to a better solution and perform as needed. So do check out for the same and perform as suggested. You may end up with a good and better conclusion. So do look out for the same.

There is a possibility that the system is been affected by a threat and in order to work well and process as needed it is essential that you do check for the desired thing to be worked and get functioned. I hope this will be better for you and can make the change process as required. Do look out for the thing which will be essential and you can thus work as required. Use a good and powerful antivirus tool for scanning the system and make it function well. You may end up well.

You need to work out well by checking the system for error that may be affecting or processing the issue that you are facing. In order to get it sorted it is needed that you check out for the change that is by making the system to be processed under safe mode and then work well by scanning the system using a good antivirus tool. This will be better for you. So do check out.